• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

okay gimpy im accepting your mm of 20$ fox v bowser. think about it, none of those things i said was a lie really, except the part awbout only being able to WD 1/3 of the time. hero, you HAVE to 10$ mm me k?
sorry james, i dont like fighting samus and wouldnt risk that much when i dont have it.
i was just using my cool account with those posts. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
gimpy-20$ fox v bowser!!!!
-jack pack
oh yea, i will now officially stop making more accounts, LOL.
so other nubs arent me anymore k?
-silentwolf

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Uhhhh Gimpy, Silent = Jack Pack. But his sheik isn't too good I hear, so whatever. I'm not 10 dollar mming silent. Maybe 5, but that's for GC.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
How very impressive, one of Young Link's hardest match ups, I think that'll prove you can chain throw, as opposed to if you're a good sheik. But I'm not too afraid of sheiks, let's give it a go.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'll be going to this one. I think I saw some of you at PAX, but I didn't place as well as I wanted. I'm up for some challenges. :)
only a few though, I don't want to take all of your money.
Just because I didn't do so well at PAX doesn't mean I'm bad.
I saw some fat kid trying to "money match" people in line haha.
I'll gladly money match you whoever you were. :)
Hey Spartamus, would you like to bet on a match there?
my Fox vs. your whatever.
I'm going to be so rich after this. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think I'm at least top 7 in WA, but most of you still need to experience the Jack Pack.
I want a mm. I dont care about the amount you decide. no backing out

i meant no backing out once agreeing, LOL. okay then blair, 1$ then.
and hero, i never said that would prove me to be a good shiek, i just saw that you didnt say anything about that comment about my shiek being bad was wrong so i figured youd think the same so id like to mm you to show you its not all that bad. even though beating you wouldnt prove much at all. i dont see how you wouldnt mind fighting shieks if theyre one of his worst match ups but okay then.
blair- 1$
hero-5$
hero-5$
eggz-5$
eggz-?$ idk lets do 2 though
gimpy-20$.......................
maith-5$
Maith crew guy-5$
Maith other crew guy-5$
solaris? 5$
hey maith, would you like to do a me and tori vs your entire crew 20$ mm?

Eggz told you my shiek wasnt that great huh hero? hes only played it like once or twice but w/e. i do play shiek vs mario all day though...

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I think I've participated in several money matches but have never been paid...hmm.

Its just too hard for me to take peoples money, hahaha. Of course, I ALWAYS pay up if I lose, pretty ****ed up if you ask me.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, you have to accept the MM because you said:

"I saw some fat kid trying to "money match" people in line haha.
I'll gladly money match you whoever you were."

And I'm like 100% sure that I was that fat kid, so you have to money match me, whoever I was.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
i meant no backing out once agreeing, LOL. okay then blair, 1$ then.
and hero, i never said that would prove me to be a good shiek, i just saw that you didnt say anything about that comment about my shiek being bad was wrong so i figured youd think the same so id like to mm you to show you its not all that bad. even though beating you wouldnt prove much at all. i dont see how you wouldnt mind fighting shieks if theyre one of his worst match ups but okay then.
blair- 1$
hero-5$
hero-5$
eggz-5$
eggz-?$ idk lets do 2 though
gimpy-20$.......................
maith-5$
Maith crew guy-5$
Maith other crew guy-5$
solaris? 5$
hey maith, would you like to do a me and tori vs your entire crew 20$ mm?
Sheiks only bother me if they play like Drephen.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, well they just play well period, so that goes without saying, I'd have trouble with fighting CJs anything.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Danny-FoxVsFox2$
Danny-MarioVsFox5$
blair- 1$
Wolf-5$
Wolf-5$ Mario Shiek? Your shiek wasn't that bad man I was joshin'.
maith-5$
Maith crew guy-5$
Maith other crew guy-5$
solaris? 5$
Maith crew vs Syndicate Black 18$ split three ways

We all know aftermath is FAR more obese than I. Hes got hugeman jubblies. Theres no doubt that you were referring to him. Dont try to escape it because you are afraid to losing to Oregon folk.

not really, lol. i beat him last time in tourney. samus is what i hate, and i dont mm when i have a chance at losing, most of the time at least.
and hero, i thought you said you ONLY have trouble if they fight like drephen. youre a LIAR! :)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83328
everyone should also go to this tourney. isai will be in WA that day so theres a possibility of him wanting to go.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah I hate fighting Samus. Except when said Samus doesn't know how to fight Mario. Or when they play exactly like a faster version of Hero Sublime's Samus.

>_>
I <3 being able to beat Aftermath in friendlys. Now I need to beat him in a tourney...blast.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I think I've participated in several money matches but have never been paid...hmm.

Its just too hard for me to take peoples money, hahaha. Of course, I ALWAYS pay up if I lose, pretty ****ed up if you ask me.
I agree with Jump, I say that money should be on the table before the first match starts :)

I agree with Jump, I say that money should be on the table before the first match starts :)
thats how eggz does it when we mm, but i dont put my money ou cause i never lose, LOLOLOL.:laugh:
except everytime im falco...
teddy:
my video.....not any closer to being done as it was 2 weeks ago....

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
thats how eggz does it when we mm, but i dont put my money ou cause i never lose, LOLOLOL.:laugh:
except everytime im falco...
teddy:
my video.....not any closer to being done as it was 2 weeks ago....
^^^^ :chuckle:
When the pole says 1v1 Team battle does that mean that its both 1v1 and 2v2 tourney and If there was a low tier tourney then would there be no 1v1?

Theres no matter what gonna be a 1v1 and 2v2 every time. those were just for extra and we decided to just do low tier so we dont have to explain what the other one is.

ill give it to you at the tourney, cause i still need to go through tapes, and get music from nate. nate has to work this weekend too. and i have school next week tuesday-friday.

Maith

Smash Cadet
thank god there is no such thing as school for me ever again *cheers*
anyway, i might not make it to the tournament now...my job is screwing me over and I have to get another one.
So if I get a job as soon as possible i dont think ill be able to get the 9th off...
Sorry guys i wanted to come down and play, but if I dont have a job I dont have a house to stay in. I kinda like living in a house for free :)

solaris

Smash Rookie
so this is on the 9th? I read somewhere it was changed to the 17th. I'll try my best to be there. It really depends on what time the tourney starts and if I can get the day off. They're pretty short handed where I work in port ludlow. you never know when they need you. I just got a bigass house though, maybe we could set up some playing here. come spring I'll have my pool cleaned up. smash parties left and right I say, left & right.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'm teaming with a jigglypuff this time around - should make things interesting.

Just got back from whistler, and spent WAAAY more than I should have. So no money matches this time around :p

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
Ill be there wolf... im not fighting you frist round like in every other tourny i have been to. Grr every time you suck and I hate you.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Who the hell is rat?

Nah, I'm teaming with Loop - we've been getting some practice in together.

I STILL don't have a perma-teammate though, sucks.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
lol...

Ignore that statement about me not having a permanent partner - that was just me thinking out loud. Most likely it will be someone from my college.

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
lol...

Ignore that statement about me not having a permanent partner - that was just me thinking out loud. Most likely it will be someone from my college.
Like anyone would want to partner with you.

I'm thinking about attending this one. I'm going to get pwned if I do, but it might be fun.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

P.S. (I have to ask. Smash 64 anyone? Please?)

Eggz

Smash Hero
SSB64 ftgay. Money match, R.D.! 20$! Mario vs your main! I PLAY BOWSER, HOW CAN YOU LOSE?

>_>
<_<
(Did I do good gimpy?)

Top Bottom