• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Silent - you and tori are 'officially' skypal now? Thats...cool...

Yshikllr - Use whomever you want, though, if sheik is your best, go with 'er. I got 2nd being something of a n00b last year, and the prizes were pretty good, so I think we stand a chance to place. Lets go for it ;-)

Potential threats = Silent/tori, ka/eggz, ANY of skypal..., aaaand a few others I'm sure, lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uh because we is the Mario Bros. FTW Reggie. Also Ammon and I have alot of team chemistry from spending half of our lives together XDD

Its what you get for not seeking out partners sooner.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dun worry, if i can contact him, me n silv will fo sho win.

*coughmaybenotwinbutwewillbecoolbecauseitllbemarioandbowseronthesameteamlawlzcough*

i should get that cold checked out, the coughs are even happening online.

hey everyone, lets stop wasting our time talking bout PAx in here, and talk about it in the PAx thread i made, lol. made it for a reason. reggie, wanna patna wit my falco freind!?

it wont help cause dan isnt a threat at all, it will just put you at a disadvantage towards me and tori. practicing strategies for noobs is noobish. looks like we got our work cut out for us then. :/
am i j/k...?
hahahahahahahahahaha

no thanks, fox dittos are almost as gay as you are bad at smash, LOL. you are better than me at fox dittos, id never make a fox ditto mm that high unless it was with someone ive never played or heard of, lol. i was j/k btw, LOL.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
eggz... lol your money match strategy is terrible.

i take money matches wth more people that i'll beat than i'll lose to, not the other way around.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Sure thing eggz, assuming we make time and get around to it.

Silent - you don't even need to clarify that you're joking, c'mon now. Do I? lol...

See you all there.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I heard something about there being another tournament the day after this one? Maybe I was just mistaken though..... clarify please? :)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
hm, wtf? I checked it a few days ago and I think it said 10th, but now it says 17th....
maybe I dont know what I'm talking about...
oh wellz, I'll still win, regardless of day. =P

Eggz

Smash Hero
I recently stopped playing fox due to massive anger at people telling me my fox is better than my mario, so can we switch that to a Mario V fox mm Dan-O?

So turns out PAX is the gayest asspirate **** **** **** tourney of all time. WORST DAY EVER. Hangin out was pretty good though. But I smelt funky due to staying at Ammon's the night before and not showering. XD

EDIT: I was lying, I really love money matching nubs more than people who are hard to beat. LOL Gimpy is right T_T

If Ka master agree'd, what if like Nate and Otto stayed the night at his house the night before Pink Godzilla and brought us there with them? Ill give them gas...hug. >_> Its a hug that makes you less greedy about gas...>_>>_>_>_>_>_>_> DO IT.

solaris

Smash Rookie
Yeah I was also at pax. someone offered a money match but we never got around to it. I wonder if that was you? anyway, yep I'm gonna be at the lynnwood tourny. what are the rules for this tourney?

P.S.

How do I get one of those signature banners showing character and tag?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah Solaris, I told you to come here right? By coming here you got me a free bawls! Thankies. XD

Money match me at gameclucks! Rules are indeed on the first page. No lame *** rules like PAX either. Also TVs arn't bunk.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL, I still don't know what happened in the two seconds I left to play Puyallup that made you hate SSBM forever.

Eggz

Smash Hero
He should be, at least to get footage for vids and mm nubs.

Oh, and gameclucks guy, could I get one of them gameclucks shirts for free still? Ill wear it everywhere I go! PLEASE? Lawls

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gimpy - take a break. Seriously. Keep pushing yourself and you'll retire forever.

Mediocre - umm, if your fox is BETTER than why not go with him? I really like fox dittos anyways (dont say a **** word silent, lol.) AND, if you beat me you can rub it in since I play fox and only fox. But, either way works for me. Use who you will.

I'm sure Blair will be coming with a little rage in him after the pax tourney., :p Everyone watch out.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Because I like Mario more. Also my fox is only good against space animals, with a few exceptions. Also I played bad when aftermath was here, which made me sad. And my fox isn't better than my mario, which is mainly why it made me angry.

Either that or im just a scrub.

Plus I dont wanna make you cry Dan. ;D

I can't wait to forget about PAX. Ugh...ugh...ughhhhhhhhh.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I have a feeling Blair's got some pwnage to lay down on GC. God it's gonna be good to be playing at GC again.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
LAUGH Glad to see GC doesnt run the worst tournaments in WA :)
Maybe I should contact PAX and see if they want me to run the SSBM next year... Sounds like thyey had bad rules and everything...

One of you all will have to work the Board and Cash, as I wont be there and I have a new guy that will be working the counter, but he has no Tournament experience. I will brief him on the basics though.

You don't know that, lol. You and Eggz have to do a Fox ditto mm still.
Even if you don't play me first round, there's a good chance you'll still lose. :)
Maith, don't forget we still have a mm!

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'll be going to this one. I think I saw some of you at PAX, but I didn't place as well as I wanted. I'm up for some challenges. :)
only a few though, I don't want to take all of your money.
Just because I didn't do so well at PAX doesn't mean I'm bad.
I saw some fat kid trying to "money match" people in line haha.
I'll gladly money match you whoever you were. :)
Hey Spartamus, would you like to bet on a match there?
my Fox vs. your whatever.
I'm going to be so rich after this. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think I'm at least top 7 in WA, but most of you still need to experience the Jack Pack.

Yeah I was also at pax. someone offered a money match but we never got around to it. I wonder if that was you? anyway, yep I'm gonna be at the lynnwood tourny. what are the rules for this tourney?

P.S.

How do I get one of those signature banners showing character and tag?
You should money match me. I need more experience at these kinda things with more people around my level. I'm always scared to lose my money, but since you dont seem to threatening i would happily bet on a match with you. :)
dont money macth mediocre man, he always tries to trick us "noobs" into those kinda things for fun and money. hes a real jerkface. dont let my post count fool you, i spam in melee discussion a lot cause having more posts makes people think im really good. :)
so 5$ money match? i play a mean fox, and i can wavedash about...1/3 of the time. i got wiped out at PAX, those guys were tuff stuff huh?:urg:

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol wow....
jack pack, while i do enjoy watching random nubs get their money jacked, i feel inclined to tell you that you are in way over your head. you wont believe me, of course. oh well.

I would money match you, but the others will get to you first and you probably wont want to.
you dont believe me, of course.

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
okay hero sublime. i see you play young link. 10$ money match with you then? no backing out
my fox versus your young link?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Who IS this guy?

I'm the arrogant n00b, remember?

Though I think you have already refused a money match against MY fox...hmm...

I look forward to meeting you, Jack Pack (assuming you actually show up)

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I will skip work and come up there from oregon if you do a $150 MM with me Jack Pack. I'm just an Oregonian, none of us would even qualify for top 20 in WA, so no backing out this time.

Top Bottom