• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nope, none for you guys. They are all for Reggie, Otto and I. Or I could give them to Jem in exchange for his capture card. >_>

I have a VCR and Blank tapes and a capture card at my house.
Does that work?
yes, that should work, but youd have to edit and what not. id record with anyone if i had the chance. but the pink godzilla tourney has NO extra freeplay tvs. :(

ur sig is gay shane, yoiu should at least have your best character on it >_>
ima kill you in fox dittos when u come.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL we all know my fox is better than yours Otto. AND MY MARIO IS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT.

LoL. My fox is useless except against Marths, Ganons, Space Animals, Link, and Peach. And Samus. And Game and Watch. And Mario. And Luigi. And Young Link. >________> MY MARIO IS BETTER FO SHO.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
These are by far like a page and a half of the most useless posts I've ever seen. Especially that last post of yours, Eggz. You didn't even say anything lolz.

Anyways, when's the next GC's Silent?? You'd better get on that. We don't have time for your slick-willies and the such.

seriously, no u! sorry, i dont speak luigi player, but i think the date will be the second saturday in october. that is...the 14th! haha, okay then its ettled. someone tell GC the date and see if its alright then.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I probably could come over sometime if I were able to get housed for a day. Because my brother (Jamo) is my transportation.
Edit? Would I be making your montage or something or just putting up regular matches?
Regular matches arent hard at all.
And yes, I could do all of that on my own time at my house, with the footage of course.

you should stay at my place the day before the PG tourney then, lolz. thatd make 5 ppl. (including jamo)
i have 2 tvs in my room though, so itd work, but id need a copy of smash, and thats it!
I CHANGED THE DATE TO THE 21ST CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
so we will be celebrating my b-day there, and shanes, and tori's.
mine=21st
eggz=22nd
tori=24th
sound good?
BRING GIFTS!!!!
gimpy, buy us all b-day cokes?
shane, bring smash to my house, so i could play you and ben could play reggie! ben=darkside

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, I dont know if Jamo would be staying. Could just have him pick me up the next day or whatever, Whatever he wanted to do if I am able to. But hell, I have US History and Business Math homework. So I'll talk to you all later about it and stuff.

Oh, I dont know if Jamo would be staying. Could just have him pick me up the next day or whatever, Whatever he wanted to do if I am able to. But hell, I have US History and Business Math homework. So I'll talk to you all later about it and stuff.
well just you would be even better then, but that homewrok ****s gay. lolz i got it too.:laugh:

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Nooo, Dan's not celebrating his B-day by playing Smash all night??

I suppose that means you hate Smash now. Tsk tsk.

Why was there more people here at this last GC's then there has been all freaking summer?? That's pretty aggravating. I got more money for taking 2nd this time then I did for taking 1st at the previous one. That's pretty freaking disgruntling.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL good times. This is gonna be the best GC everrrrrrrrrrr. Just like I said about that last million.

Canada should be coming and we have a 4v4 crew battle MM with BC, 40$ so if someone could bring **** for recording, that'd be tight.

Eggz, Ka Master, Silv, Hero Sublime
VS
Adam, Eric, Tiep, Ryan

Sorry Paul, but for 40 dollars we replaced you with the best Mario in the world. No hard feelings, just greed.

Jem.

Smash Master
well just you would be even better then, but that homewrok ****s gay. lolz i got it too.:laugh:
Haha, yeah, we'll see if we can work something out some weekend or something. Recording would be cool, and getting to play you all more frequently. Because the last time I got to play people like you was April, so its hard for me to adjust so fast. :p

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
LoL good times. This is gonna be the best GC everrrrrrrrrrr. Just like I said about that last million.

Canada should be coming and we have a 4v4 crew battle MM with BC, 40$ so if someone could bring **** for recording, that'd be tight.

Eggz, Ka Master, Silv, Hero Sublime
VS
Adam, Eric, Tiep, Ryan

Sorry Paul, but for 40 dollars we replaced you with the best Mario in the world. No hard feelings, just greed.

*goes to his corner and crys endlessly*

Ur posts are pointless Shane. >_>
So GC guy, by saying that the 14th is okay, you mean the 21st isn't okay? Cause 21st>14th cause of reasons stated in earlier posts.

Jem.

Smash Master
Either date would work for me. Would just need my brother to ask for the day off so we could head over to Gameclucks whenever it is. But whatever has the more majority of people coming. And Otto so we can friendlies :D

Okay, jem, you shouild seiously stay over at my place the day before the PG tourney so i can use your vcr to make an ultimate fox show off vid for this contest in the fox disc.
SHANE! bring smash, and an extra cube and smash, i got robbed and dont have it lol.
i NEED a vcr though. i have one, but its upstairs and i cant get it to record smash correctly.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
are you sure about the 21st?
i have no problem with that day....but its so long from now!
also, isnt it kinda close to the date of the NCT2 tourney? or was that on the 28th?
I think the tourney should be on the 14th and Wolf should have a birthday smashfest on the 21st....

are you sure about the 21st?
i have no problem with that day....but its so long from now!
also, isnt it kinda close to the date of the NCT2 tourney? or was that on the 28th?
I think the tourney should be on the 14th and Wolf should have a birthday smashfest on the 21st....
Thats reasonable i suppose. but b-day smashfest wont be at my house. maybe tori can hold his FD only tourney then.:)

atombong

Smash Rookie
hey, is lynwood anywhere near bremerton? i just moved up here from cali and i wanna go to a tourny, but i cant go if i dont know where it is =\

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
hey, is lynwood anywhere near bremerton? i just moved up here from cali and i wanna go to a tourny, but i cant go if i dont know where it is =\
You'd have to go a ways. I live in Poulsbo (which isnt too far from bremerton) and take the kingston/edmonds ferry over to edmonds. The tournament is 3 miles out from edmonds. But yeah, you'd most likely have to take a ferry to get there.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Nope, they're teaming for PG and GC's. Ppa0 should probably team with Xero, seeing as how they play eachother a lot more and most likely do better as a team. Plus I believe Xero didn't get to do the 2v2 last time because Hero partnered with Ppa0, so he should get to partner with him this time.

But if Xero wouldn't be able to come or something, then yeah I guess that would work.

Top Bottom