• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'd need a teammate if I were to enter doubles. I'll most likely be at GC, but I don't have a complete confirmation yet. (Hopefully the roads don't ice, really the only potential chance of me not going.)

I play a pretty amateur puff though, so I don't really want to drag any good players down. My sheik is also pretty solid, as is my samus but I don't think a rookie samus is the best choice for dubs.

Up to you, or anybody else really. I'll be up for tons of friendlies while I'm there, so hopefully I can get some feedback and maybe get a partner before brackets start. Also, green team da bes in teams.

its the melee gameclucks thread. literally the only person who enters brawl and posts here is you.

good for brawl though, you guys are doin great. maybe youll break 10 this time.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao, whether it is just a melee thread or not, you still didn't have to talk to dude like that. he was just coming through trying to frolic with washington smashers, he could be tight as ****.

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
it's k, after I posted that I checked the thread a bit and saw that it was like all melee, so I expected that response haha

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I believe I can make it to this tourney, does anyone wanna team with me? I'm a fairly decent player from Orlando, FL.

The Green Samus

Smash Rookie
Population

I moved to Seattle from a place not so close to a lot of pros only last year and just now thought to check if there are still tournaments these days since the game is old. There are of course unsurprisingly, and now I'm upset with myself for not entering any tournaments til just now and am planning to attend at least this one. I feel like I might not win hugely my first tournament but I have beaten every single person I've ever come across in this game.

I'm wondering how many people usually show up to your average tournament here in Seattle.

Also, how long do these tournaments take from start to finish?

C!Z

Smash Lord
We usually start doubles around 1, then singles afterwards. If there's a lot of people, especially new faces we will try to run it in a timely manner. If it goes well it could end around 8.

Violence

Smash Lord
NO! I'M THE ONLY GREEN SAMUS IN THE NORTHWEST! GET OFF MY COLOR!

Nah jk. Good to see another Samus main, talk to Andy, aka THEPRIME, for tips on how to play. He's pree gud. Hope you have a fun first tournament.

So Washies(I'm going to call you all by this collective name that I have just invented), unfortunately if you haven't already heard, Eric "Blunt dat Object" Brown can't make it to this event, and he was driving... so.... no Sion..................

But get@us in late Feb, we'll be up here waiting for your salt.

<3 Toph
<3 Vish
<3 Andy
<3 Otto

I don't think I've spent a significant amount of time with the rest of you but I'm sure you guys are cool too.

except Kline.... I've heard Kline's just a *****...

**** mewtwo

nahjp.

The Green Samus

Smash Rookie
NO! I'M THE ONLY GREEN SAMUS IN THE NORTHWEST! GET OFF MY COLOR!

Nah jk. Good to see another Samus main, talk to Andy, aka THEPRIME, for tips on how to play. He's pree gud. Hope you have a fun first tournament.

So Washies(I'm going to call you all by this collective name that I have just invented), unfortunately if you haven't already heard, Eric "Blunt dat Object" Brown can't make it to this event, and he was driving... so.... no Sion..................

But get@us in late Feb, we'll be up here waiting for your salt.

<3 Toph
<3 Vish
<3 Andy
<3 Otto

I don't think I've spent a significant amount of time with the rest of you but I'm sure you guys are cool too.

except Kline.... I've heard Kline's just a *****...

**** mewtwo

nahjp.
Well to be honest, I don't really consider myself from the Northwest. I'm originally from Harrisburg, PA. Pretty lame locale though really if you ask me. East meets West. If you're going to this tournament we should meet up for a practice run before things get started. I've never faced another Samus main before, only seen interesting styles of play on youtube.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm afraid I won't be attending this, as I have a business trip to Orlando this week and will be gone until Sunday.

But seriously, if you go to the tournament, talk to Andy. He'll teach you some stuff about Samus(BUT HIS STYLE IS TOO DEFENSIVE AND PASSIVE AND IS NOT ASSERTIVE ENOUGH TO COMPETE IN THE MODERN METAGAME I AM OVERAGGRESSIVE).

He's really knowledgable and I'm sure he can teach you quite well.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well actually I'm going to this tournament now! So confirm me! However I'm getting a ride from some of the brawl players.. Captain L and Firefly.. they just asked me randomly to come with them, so I will be there! LETS DO THIS TOPH!

Well actually I'm going to this tournament now! So confirm me! However I'm getting a ride from some of the brawl players.. Captain L and Firefly.. they just asked me randomly to come with them, so I will be there! LETS DO THIS TOPH!
so theres only 3 of you? you should ask sion if he wants to come/ask them if he can come. pleeeeeease

`dazrin

Smash Champion
daaamn my first gameclucks and it was ALOT of fun. didn't enter the tournament since i couldn't get there in time, but watching all the matches and meeting people was alot of fun :p

congrats to bladewise for winning :)

Top Bottom