• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Deal then!
I think i've maxed out my mm for this tournament so im only doing mm for emo$ and gimpy. I'll see how things turn out. Money johns XD

Also i dont think fear can goto this one, he said something about having to work at a restraunt w/ his dad.

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz do you wanna do a mm for 5$ cuz i get payed this weekend for alot of chores i did so if you wanna do a mm i can but i think im only gonna do a couple with the panelists and stuff but for sure one with you so yeah.

andrew on eggz account

Frotaz, come get destroyed by Washington please.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
yes i am
-andrew on ottos account
lol i dont even know how i got his password either its odd you know or eggz im just haxs

and Sagemoon yeah i will MM YOU
gimpy yeah we already had one planned you remember? GET IT YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION
Silent lets have one but only 3$ cool best of 3
and blackrob THanks 3$ best of 3
And i had one for with eggz i think WAIT i know i do cause i always tell him i will give him one but never have money but thats taken care of cause i worked at my GF house and made 80 so it will be a good GC

Sagemoon 3-5$????? Ganonv.s marth
Gimpy Bowser v.s Ganon 3$
Slient fox v.s ganon 3$
Blackrob who ever you play V.s Ganon 3$
Eggz mario v.s ganon 3$

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
double post oh well

people are welcome to come over on friday btw, i'll prolly still have "big" smashfests the nights before GC.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the update nate on the $ placement and i might be going to this Krista wants to come cause she likes to play so i dunno i will still show up and OK GIMPY 5 for you

because yuou play bowser no other reason

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, THE Krista? Aww mang. I hear her Fox is pretty good.

...<_<

get it? I don't have any idea who she is?

Anyways, I don't like how the $ sign goes before the amount of money. Such a dumb rule thing. I mean, if you think about it, it's kind of like saying, "I have dollars 5." Which actually is kind of cool...nvrmind.

eh. i'm really reeeeally bored. I don't want any do homework!

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ok sorry 5 not 3 lol i did not know everyone was like i get 2 dollars make a big deal about it i would have never said anything and the blackrob guy was the one saying 3 so i was just like ok

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I get it, Gimpy's angry at everyone I guess. Good one Gimpy!

Eh, they should just do something like 4$.50▒

waita second, that last one isn't a cent sign...oh well.

Anyways, I'm tired of this argument. Especially since Gimpy's getting so into it. What's that point thing you guys were considering for the next bonus tourney? How's it work?

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
it's always the blackrob guys fault...$emo (does the rule apply here?) i'll play either jiggz or falco vs. ganon...

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea I work Friday AND Saturday this week >.<

forgot to ask for it off... =(

Edit: so I cant play friday either, I'll host a fest next week or something.

hey! dont give my name out on the internet! i could get *****!

id rather team with ammon, so i can have an auto win. get it? i need more $?
im not saying we couldnt win, its just, me and ammon almost cant lose XD
unless he combos me like he does you lmao

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I might team with a BC'er if I come. Unless people wanna split it up. I was asking eggz a while ago about doing teams and then I got a PM from EMOmoney saying we should rock out teams. I guess I'll figure out if I'm coming or not first :laugh:

Top Bottom