• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
im just throwing this out there this will be the last time i will be attending GC because this will be the last tourney xero will be attending So. . . . . i was wondering i would be able to get someone in the area that drives can possibly take me there from now on i will pay my portion for gas so could anyone help me on this cause i would still like to go and if staying at someones house would be to much trouble i would like that cause it will give me time to get to know more of the SMASHERS better i would ask Nate but i know he takes alot of people but if you could nate drive me maybe that would be cool i would pay for gas cause i would like to start comming to more of your smash fest with T.c and stuff so if anyone can help let me know

EMO$ will never die LOL

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
cool thanks NATE so you think i could come to the smash fests with t.c and just chill the night at your place PM your phone numbers to me TEdyy and nate so i iwll be able to calll you

Jem.

Smash Master
Thanks for making fun of me.
It makes my day.
LURES is what I meant and it's what I'll stand by. I should know, I quit smash for awhile and it lured inside me.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, sorry Jem. I just can't help but capitalize on failed speech that sounds humerous in any way XD. As you might have seen with Emo$ and Ben...

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
WOW WOW WOW y you bringing me down with JEM since when is it if someone else ****S up we gotta bring emo$ in this

**** THAT

IM KIDDING

your mean to me cause your number 1 in washington its all good i forgive you lol

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD. Nate's clarifying status is too good.

And no Andrew, I was only mean because you ignored my money match request like 7 pages back. >_>

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
oh i did lol sorry im doing work tonight 10 bucks an hour today and i can get yours in lol sorry about that and yeah nate i agree also NATE you think i could come over on friday and chill if you are having a smash fest and maybe catch a ride with you to gc cause i know xander and paul will not wanna stay as long as i would

Just let me know

lmfao XD
ben just shattered his light with his wii remote and it sounded like a gunshot.
his brothers leg got cut, and the glass is everywhere and were ignoring it XDXDXD
he was playing super swing golf.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
cant wait for this Falcon onry... i will be fun fo sho

p.s. harry got slapped by my mom for dropping the N bomb... omg so ****ing funny

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
can we like, onry be falcon?
or is there a separate thing with all characters allowed still, and if so, is it two separate entry fees?

i'm for sure going either way, gimpy MM, fox bowser? 5$ best of 3?

can we like, onry be falcon?
or is there a separate thing with all characters allowed still, and if so, is it two separate entry fees?

i'm for sure going either way, gimpy MM, fox bowser? 5$ best of 3?
its a separate thing.

next month, we should do a bonus tourney. with the points n stuff XD
srsly

Top Bottom