• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
hey! dont give my name out on the internet! i could get *****!

id rather team with ammon, so i can have an auto win. get it? i need more $?
im not saying we couldnt win, its just, me and ammon almost cant lose XD
unless he combos me like he does you lmao
XD, my combos on Shane when we 2v2 are too good. Especially since I do it like at least once a match. Fox is just that fun to combo, sorry.

Aww man, Nate's not coming? >_<. I didn't get to play him like at all at the smashfest before DAN, or at DAN itself. That's idiot.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Comboing me is better than me laser camping only you LOL

I'm not sure whos teaming with who. But I think me and Ammon should fight to see who teams with Otto. Or, since Otto is being a douche and not teaming with me I'll team with Ammon. Yeaaaaaaaaah that'll do it.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, I dunno. Paul made me like spit-handshake and promise that I'd team with him at this Gameclucks. So I don't know what's gonna happen there.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
OH NO once your spit-handshake someone you cant go back on that NOOO lol

i wanna team with someone :(

ammon. we only teamed once. i want the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
falcon onry yea yea

that reminds me of what happened to nate today XD
he made me wipe the poop off my shoe before putting it back in his car for some reason....
and then there was still some there i couldnt get off, so i whipped out a quarter and scrizaped. then tossed the quarter.
then nate came out from gas-paying thing and said " oh look, money!" and he picked it up after i loud-said "no". then i laughed rly hard for like 10 seconds, and he freaked out and whiped it on mah shirt. he said it was too shiny to pass up lmao
then a guy asked us where to find a car vacuum machine >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Back up off it Otto jeeze. Paul wants to team with his idol, as opposed to you wanting money that you can win by teaming with other good people anyway.

No one wants to team with me except Adam so I'm gonna do that. xD

Eggz

Smash Hero
Too late, I'm teamin with Adam.

jk though, we'll team. I told Adam I'd end up teaming with you probably xD

Alright, we can be superior dan plan.

or eggzwithlegz.

Besides, Adam and gimpy is just a natural team.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ryan that makes me ****in pissed. I'm gonna go punch my mom in the ****in **** head.

Har har im redyoshi guys get it? He apparantly abuses his parents and apparantly swears more than otto and I combined? ^

teddy, can I hitch a ride to GC with you?
and possibly a ride to said smashfest?
my moms gonna be gone for the weekend, and nates working.
teddy be the last hope.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, Dan, if Paul doesn't show up somehow, wanna team again? My Fox isn't too impressive, so I don't know if the whole Super-Dan-Machine team name would work out. D:

Get it? I haven't heard from Paul since like a year ago?? Though I guess he is kind of notorious for showing up without anyone knowing where he's been and such.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can we just have a fest at your place and use the upstairs Otto? Or maybe at Teddy's? I dunno if Skyler will let us have too many people over, so I think Mike, Ammon and I are just gonna go to dinner with him then go wherever. We've gotta house Canada btw. DIBSIES ON THEM **** YOU GIMPY. >=[

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, I get it, Ryan's lying!

good one, right Ryan?? amiright or amiright??? (plz say i am, ya gotta admit)

what's a good turnout for a tournament el oh el.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why arn't you?
Why isn't Eric?
Why isn't John?

All easily answered questions...but one mystery still perplexes me...

Why is Tiep so dang sexy?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Whoa, Dan, if Paul doesn't show up somehow, wanna team again? My Fox isn't too impressive, so I don't know if the whole Super-Dan-Machine team name would work out. D:

Get it? I haven't heard from Paul since like a year ago?? Though I guess he is kind of notorious for showing up without anyone knowing where he's been and such.

Sounds like a plan.

Team name...hmmm...

D-ammon Famine...? :laugh:

Top Bottom