• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Why am I THE JEM?!
Only THE MAN gets to have THE in front of his name..

I don't think I could do Ganon. I play other characters, but I'm too scurred to try them out in tournaments when the Bird phailz.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i did not mean to add THE before your name and yeah i know what you mean the last 4 i been to i playes a diff player

first jiggly
second shiek
third ganon
fourth c.falcon

lol im lame but im

going perment ganon and using BOOZER as a second washington needs to up the bowser population

Jem.

Smash Master
Okay, I was going to say, THE MAN might slay me if he saw you call me THE Jem.

Meh, I mess around with marth/fox/link against my brother when we play. But I don't think they are tournament caliber.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Yeah plus there are like what half the people go there play fox or marth i like using people no one really uses like ganon i only know of me,noobking,gimpy and for bowser i use him now and gimpy so i think its more fun

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, maining as a low tier isn't a bad idea if you're good. A lot of people don't have experience against low tier characters. Like Taj's mewtwo. Or even Gimpy's bowser.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
well i play bowser against PPa0 and xero and i do pretty well and pretty much beating PPa0 luigi all the time now so i can tell im getting better but bowser is too fun

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't know, I just remember THE MAN being pretty big a few years ago.
>_>
I've never personally met.. THE MAN.. But I've heard about him.

Get it? I'm trying to be cool kinda.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
The Man = hot sauce condiment thing SKYPAL puts in da n00bs foodz when theys not lookin'. I think.

Whoa, camping? Will there be...anything to do? Besides swim in the really gross ocean? We should go mini golfing. >_>

I don't want any waiting for Falcon ONRY II!

ammons ur too exited for falcon onry 2. i betta practice LOL
*stops playing peach*
get it? ive only been playing peach this week? XD
shes got some fat combos fo realzsies

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
impossible, all i did was copy, definitely made sure to not press move, and i think i also left the memory card there as well so it was useless anyways XD

i stole mine back from silv for a while so i wans't forced to play bowser vs fox on stadium forever with nothing unlocked with forward XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
Like when you "copied" mine and Ammon's data gimpy? Right right? then it was "deleted" right right?

Get it? You somehow innately have the urge to delete data after copying it?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
The Man = hot sauce condiment thing SKYPAL puts in da n00bs foodz when theys not lookin'. I think.

Whoa, camping? Will there be...anything to do? Besides swim in the really gross ocean? We should go mini golfing. >_>

I don't want any waiting for Falcon ONRY II!
The Man is at Dixies BBQ in Bellevue and his BBQ Sauce is hot as all hell. Get it? As in will kill you if you eat it!

(WOW you n00bs have me thinking in terms of "get it" now....scary...)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Good one Dan?

Hey I wanna come up to B' Ham to hang out with that asian chick on the ruse of going to a smashfest, so you gonna have one next week?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Good one Dan?

Hey I wanna come up to B' Ham to hang out with that asian chick on the ruse of going to a smashfest, so you gonna have one next week?
That wasn't a joke. It's appaling that you guys are influential enough to affect GC guy, you obviously dont get it. >_>

We might have one. The smash community up here has been really ****ty lately, so it's hard to tell.

EDIT: Using smash as way to hang out with a girl? Thats a new one. ;)

Just tell her that you like her and maybe she'll want you to come up just cuz...

Jem.

Smash Master
Whenever someone comes into Gameclucks, and they aren't a smasher, say..
"Get it? You're a ****ing *******" Since they're all stupid.
I remember when I came to that halo mlg 3v3 their GC Guy, some big black guy on the 2nd best team told me to GET ***** when he beat my friends and I 50-48 one game, lol. Then we decided to drop out of the tourney XD

But it is some task to have GC Guy going Get it?
Er yeah ssbm k thx.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Get it? They frequently have sex?

Me and Ammon are going up to bellingham for the 4th, you should have a smashfest then too. Next week as well.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Ok, so after gameclucks we're having a smashfest because some guy wants to put a story in the paper about us.

You guys can come up then....you'll be famous.... >_>

EDIT: By 'us', I mean the WWU smash club, but I'm sure the guy writing the story would love to talk to some of the best players in our state.

Top Bottom