• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

brdy_

Smash Lord
He's low tier but shouldn't be.

Fox
Falco

Upper
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Jem.

Smash Master
Samus should be switched with Luigi, thanks.
And Falco shouldnt be top, I cant even remember the last major tournament, or even local one, that was won with Falco. He can be comboed and gimped by any character in the game pretty much.

/end biased opinion that I think is true.

Deva

Smash Lord
so yeah, you guys better still be coming to EWU monthlies Next weekend, Last time we had a big turnout, over $400 in Prizes, plus melee.

Deva

Smash Lord
Heck I did it, I'll even lose on purpose so Shane get's free money. Cmon mangz. You guys gotta come to EWU monthlies this Weekend. Free money. Seriously. I'll lose MM's so you guys make something from the trip lol. I mean, are any of you planning on coming?

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL Deva stop offering free money. Make us fight for it at least lmao

but nah, bc invited me up. its genesisFTW's last tournament + passport laws are being established in july so i've gotta be goin up there as much as possible until then. sorry deva, but im just listening to the heart of the cards right now, nahmeen?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
There will probably be the opportunity for Melee tournaments following the Brawl tournaments.
It just depends on how many people want to participate.

I'll always be up for Melee.

btw, we need to remind Canada to come back for the Brawl tournament. I want to win this time.

Top Bottom