• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
BTW That outcast1000 kid threw a fit at my brothers halo 2 tourney and demanded for a refund after it stated no refunds.He said something like this when he was in the losers bracket playing blake.

"If I lose this set,I'm getting a refund cuz my dad said I could.Blake thinks he knows what he's talking about but he doesn't because I payed for his entry fee."

then when he loses he throws his controll down,spits on the T.V. and runs into a room crying his *** off.I also beat him easily when I fought him in a tourney set 5-1 1st match,5-1 2nd match.My brother came in 1st,I came in 2nd and blake came in 3rd.

That felt good.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thx jem,my brother would like to play you at halo 2 jem in system link or on xbox live.PM me your gamertag and He'll be ready to play you,his gamertag is freedterror.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
During the tourney you're allowed to play the same character as the oppenent right? Cuase Mario's my main and I dont really play any other character as good as him and I dont want to be stuck using a different character if someone already chose Mario.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lawg...Nate was high azfck when he made that post XD
as for some clarification, jem, gimpy is in combo status 4eva!!!
LoL you probably were too mirite?

During the tourney you're allowed to play the same character as the oppenent right? Cuase Mario's my main and I dont really play any other character as good as him and I dont want to be stuck using a different character if someone already chose Mario.
Don't worry, no one in WA uses Mario. >_>

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, okay, my bad on crew information >_>
No need to PM it, mine is SupahJem
I don't play that much, but, when I find the time, I'll do some 1v1 MLG ******.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I just think his sig is bland thats all.

Edit: even though I always quick reply and dont even have mine there xD
Oh i get it. I don't have any good apps to make one otherwise i would. Maybe DJ Eggz will make one for me ;)

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, no one in WA uses Mario. >_>
Lol yea I've noticed from all the people I play. Especially when they either say I'm not used to playing a Mario when I beat them. Or get really surprised and say wow I didnt know the cape did that. :p

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
You could PM JTB and ask, thats who were with, I'm not sure if he has room or not...

He confirmed me and ottos ride to and from airport/housing today, wootz.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
is he studying really early?

my brother really wants to play eggz.

and eggz,stop pretending to have red hair.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I really want to play eggz to see how my Mario compares to his, but then again I dont really ever get to play a Mario... ever... And I'm pretty sure I'm not good vs Mario's.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'm not good in character dittos unless I know how to beat someone that uses the same character as me.I'm at a game tourney right now.

*goes and reads cunnings guide to fox*

Jem.

Smash Master
I believe he is talking about Super Champ Combo, which is in California. It isn't until September 22nd or something though >_> There are 5-7 of us going to it I'm pretty sure.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
I'm not good in character dittos unless I know how to beat someone that uses the same character as me.I'm at a game tourney right now.

*goes and reads cunnings guide to fox*

Ahh... Just read what you said... then think about this...

If you know how to beat someone, that doesnt make you "good at the character" just makes you better then the guy playing that character...

Basically you said you are not good at playing X, unless you are better then the person you are playing...

Dont know...for some reason, I just had to comment, because the statement is, well... sort of an oxymoron I guess.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I believe he is talking about Super Champ Combo, which is in California. It isn't until September 22nd or something though >_> There are 5-7 of us going to it I'm pretty sure.
Yes the tournament he was playing in right then is the one thats coming up in a month. On the 29th.

*goes and read cunnings guide to fox*

Will people please think and research before posting XD.

Not trying to put Jem and Redyoshi on the same level >.>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why're you up so early Shane? XD
I had a big head ache so I took a bunch of painkillers and fell asleep early, and woke up around 3 AM. Then played Devil May Cry 3 for several hours.
is he studying really early?

my brother really wants to play eggz.

and eggz,stop pretending to have red hair.
But I DO have red hair T__T
I really want to play eggz to see how my Mario compares to his, but then again I dont really ever get to play a Mario... ever... And I'm pretty sure I'm not good vs Mario's.
LoLMario. Mario dittos are dumb and boring, no ones good at them. They are just a tedious task Green Mario and I are obligated to do with people every once in a while. lol

Top Bottom