• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i just loves my sunglasses and my hometown of "CALIFORNIA, USA"

well, i best get back to mastering peach now guys. oh wait i already did that.
booooooooringggggggg

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Alright, so if I'm gonna make it to ChampCombo - I need to figure my **** out.

Who in WA is going again? How? I remember you guys saying that you'd drive...but I think I'll fly.

...Could *coughNatecough* pick me up at the airport / drop me off?

Furthermore, could you check into the housing for me? I'd prefer to be with you guys, but have no problem finding my own housing / asking the tournament host to provide shelter.

...Just stuff I need to figure out so I can make a definate decision and buy my ticket...

Eggz

Smash Hero
kLBkLBkLB
Smash Child
I'm tired of you flaming me like this at every opportunity that arises. UGH.

Alright, so if I'm gonna make it to ChampCombo - I need to figure my **** out.

Who in WA is going again? How? I remember you guys saying that you'd drive...but I think I'll fly.

...Could *coughNatecough* pick me up at the airport / drop me off?

Furthermore, could you check into the housing for me? I'd prefer to be with you guys, but have no problem finding my own housing / asking the tournament host to provide shelter.

...Just stuff I need to figure out so I can make a definate decision and buy my ticket...
No certainties on my end yet.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea I didn't realize how SoCal it was til like 3 days ago, so I decided to also fly. I am pretty sure Otto and I have housing, though I'm not sure if JTB is housing too many people. I can look into it for anyone else coming.

Dan what do you mean by pick you up/drop you off?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Oh well if you're flying, it doesn't matter, I / we can just have someone pick us up.

By pick me up / drop me off, I mean to and from the airport, seems how its like 25 minutes away from the venue.

Sooo yeah, flight info please. :-)

It says that people can stay at the venue, so no worries housing wise.

The only thing I need now is transportation to / from said venue.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Oh I didnt know you meant the ONT airport...
We need housing because were going the night before and leaving the morning after.

Seattle to Ontario 9/28/07 5:45 pm - 8:08 pm Alaska Airlines
Ontario to Seattle 10/01/07 10:10 am - 12:49 pm Alaska Airlines

Edit: Otto you will have to miss a day of school obviously.

Oh I didnt know you meant the ONT airport...
We need housing because were going the night before and leaving the morning after.

Seattle to Ontario 9/28/07 5:45 pm - 8:08 pm Alaska Airlines
Ontario to Seattle 10/01/07 10:10 am - 12:49 pm Alaska Airlines

Edit: Otto you will have to miss a day of school obviously.
I told my mom I'd have to anyways so its all good.

Jem.

Smash Master
There is a chance Shane, Jamie, and I will go to Super Champ Combo. Not guarantees or anything yet though. It would be by motor ground vehicle if we go.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright. I'll ask my mom when everyone is for sure except me in our group of 4..
Scared the **** out of to ask though >_>

Senior orientation tomorrow.. Woo hoo.. Atleast I get to see my fellow sexy senior ladies >=]. Have to take our senior pictures in our gowns for the yearbook :p

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I might go to Super Champ Combo as well because I'll probably have a job and money by then.
Dude, we should catch the same flight and figure out housing together.

Apparently the place Otto and Nate are staying is kind of full, so it'd be better if we stuck together and tried to find a different place to crash.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Gay. XD

I just got 150$ by working like 12 hours in a row at the Seahawk Stadium thing, doing inventory on countless ugly articles of clothing I would never wear, so im pretty much fo sho going to champ combo.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gay. XD

I just got 150$ by working like 12 hours in a row at the Seahawk Stadium thing, doing inventory on countless ugly articles of clothing I would never wear, so im pretty much fo sho going to champ combo.
Do it again and make $300. I'm sick of your ***** *** being constantly broke. :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey WA I just wanted to throw this out there. I'm gunna be with 2 or 3 other friends this weekend cuz we're all goin to PAX. Now originally they had decided to get a hotel but I told them I got's connectz in WA with my ****ing illest gangsta friends ever like Eggz, Tori, SW and what not. Anywaayyyyss... I was wondering if anyone would be able to house my friends and I. They are nice, like me :), for tonite until saturday or just one of those days if u can would be awesome. We could totally pay someone too if they want it's cool.

So ya... if u wanna contact me I'll be on the road soon anyways so here's my phone number..

778-892-2554

Give me a call if u are able to house or just wanna chat with NoobKing awwww yayuuhhz :cool:

Jem.

Smash Master
Hmm.. I think Shane is staying at my brothers until early saturday.. Maybe you can house with Shane on Saturday? I'd ask my brother for you, but I think this is their alone weekend because they havent had a weekend to themselves forever. (Shane and I coming over and playing smash and jamie driving us places all weekend? XD)

Top Bottom