• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Juce

Smash Ace
shout outs

gimpyface: thanks for the dollar. i don't know why you gave me it.

eric: you're cool. had fun that one night ;) and don't tell no one.... >:O

EMO$: is too lucky for being native american.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish, I'd like a witty PM to go with that warning.

EDIT:

Washington! Our kind hearted and incredibly talented neighbors of the North. Please come attend DoDu, it is going to be the hottest event of the year. Singles is $15 :O! It is in Salem Oregon, approximately 3:45 from Seattle. There is a great venue, a church with plenty of room. We hope to get Norcal, Idaho and maybe even Utah.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2735339#post2735339

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I would like to ask WA who you think is better. Genesis or Dieslow. Answering this question can save me from insanity.
Im looking at Otto, Shane, Nate, Mike to answer if possible.
I think Dieslow is better, his marth is ****. I think Robbie is good but personally i think Dieslow is a little better and i had more trouble against him. Idk for sure because I was having an off day (no johns i know, haha).

EDIT (cause i wanted to say more stuff without double posting):

Shoutouts:

Adam - Nice to see ya. We need to hang out more next GC or Canada tourney

Eric - Nice Fox, very good. If you were considering switching over it might be a good idea cause falco recovery is BAD.

Dan - DANNN you are cool and still good.

DieSlow - Good marth

Genesis - your funny and cool

Otto - Thanks for hella gas money : ). Nice job ****** in teams.

Nate - 1st in teams / 1st in singles, yeahyuzz. You should hold more smashfests so i can get better : )

Eggz - Good to see yuzz. GGs.

Gimpy - Costco Mexican Coke, im getting lots. Good to see you.

PPA0 - Good to see you.

John - Thanks for teaming, sorry if i didnt do well. We should have at least got 3rd but its cool cause they didnt even pay 3rd : P

Everyone else - GGz

Everyone else

Jem.

Smash Master
Read all his posts, I think he said his name somewhere in there.

EDIT: Copy and pasted from Wikipedia's Find More Posts - I was Duke. I tried to go Marth against your Fox on Yoshi story even though I don't play Marth, shyeah no johns. Also, during warm ups I ***** you in Falcon dittos but I later learned you don't even...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Jem, you're an idiot, I say who I am at least 5 times in the tournament thread that I will be hosting...and that you are attending with Shane. :p

artifice

Smash Ace
hey peeps I think ill be taking a car over for this one. proly will be a full car knowing spokane smashers.

would be nice if a couple peeps could come over here to the sporly the previous weekend ;D

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
T_T

Ammon had that set against Darkrain WON...

T_T

<3 Ka

EDIT: Otto / whoever else GOOD is going to PAX -

We should meet up after we get our pool assignment and make sure none of us are stuck together. It'd be super gay if one of us had to face the other in the 'prelims' (1 match, single elimination)

If any of us are in the same pool, we should claim we forgot and get a new one or SOMETHING... >_>

Let's just hope it doesn't happen. 1st - 3rd gets some ****.

artifice

Smash Ace
well if theres a cross dressing peach in your pool you KNOW you got some trouble ;D

32 pools. we should be okey. But im sure im more woried about facing one of you guys than you guys running into a random spokane smasher tho.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Um, can we just show up and get in?

Ammon - I tried calling you to bring you to the movies and Jamie's with me, but your line is ALWAYS busy. So lets smash whenever I get back for a couple days straight, na mean?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
im going to PAX, prolly just all day Friday or something, not the other days though, at least I dont think so, I havent looked at the sechedule, where can i find it?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I don't understand why you guys are going to PAX when you guys have already expressed great disapproval for the rule set and cost/prize.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I don't understand why you guys are going to PAX when you guys have already expressed great disapproval for the rule set and cost/prize.
Uhhh, I'm going to PAX because I've went the past years and had fun.

I'm not going JUST for the crappy smash tourney with laggy TV's - thats just a bonus.

Is it that hard to comprehend?
:confused:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought it was just a lame smashfest held by a company just trying to advertise. However, I looked into it and I see that it is an actually convention with different activities and stuff. I guess it sounds ok. I approve.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I couldnt post on seattlesmash, but I'll come to that smashfest, I just wanna play a variety of people and stuff and am not worried about that ranking thingy.

Can someone find out a good way of getting there? Like a good route to take since I-5 is handicapped.

I posted in the other thread thinking it was this one >.>

Top Bottom