• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
sagemoon- yeah sure I can smash just about any thurs fri or sat night (i work mon-thurs so anytime friday would work actually), just let me know when. Uh no I don't go to meadowdale high school, I've been out of high school for a while ha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i actually kinda want to smash this weekend but i honestly dont think i'll have time i work till 8 friday evening (and every weekday evening haha) *sigh* then i have another swim meet on saturday/sunday

my work schedule changes fairly soon to mornings so i dont have to worry about work on friday nights in like a month or so, oh wellz

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
gimpy you have meet on saturday dose that mean we cant double bowser in the 2v2

and yeah i think teddy might take me he said he probably could so yeah EMO$ will be there and **** MM's and PPA0 and Xero are not attending anymore : /

Eggz

Smash Hero
For my smashfest this friday, how are the seattle/federal way people getting here? Is nate coming? Please Nate? I miss you and we will have multiple stations. and the house this time is right in the middle of town. Reggie will be comin and everything T___T dont hate me.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
sorry gimpy did not read it clear what a way to snap my head of with the cap THIS make me feel low

Ademisk: where do all your friends live in auburn me and my friend T.c a.k.a DJ.A will come and play yuou guys and MM

Eggz: how would be a good way to get to your house you moved farther away :(

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Lol I probably won't be making it, but it has nothing to do with anyone.

I might possibly come though depending on how i feel about it on friday xD.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
M2K is too good... and the commentater guy was hilarious.

So yea if i win my tennis match tomorrow (im pretty confident i will) then i am 100% sure i can goto the smash fest for a while. I've been practicing a lot this month (perhaps more than i have ever practiced in 1 month) so im looking forward to play you guys again.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Otto im trying to get my mom or her bf to drive you me and t.c if you want or t.c's mom but not making any promises

Jem.

Smash Master
If you get a ride to Marysville Jamie and I can take you >_>
Even though you'd have to pass Shane's to get to Marysville.. XD
We have your CD you left too Otto.

Sagemoon, why can't you go if you lose? Too traumatized by a tennis defeat to go to a smashfest afterwards? >_> I'd go even if my tennis short shorts fell off during a tennis match and the tennis ball got spiked into my nuts.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Because if i win i play again tomorrow at 11:00, but if i lose, i get moved into consolation meaning i play again at 8:00 tonight.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i cant go anymore my lil bro is having a baseball game and i HAVE to be there **** my mom really knows how to make a person but a blade to there wrist lol jk

GET IT CAUSE MY NAME IS EMO$

and yeah guys my gf made a combo video and i been teaching her so yeah she wants feedback cause she will be comming to next gc and wants all the help she can get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtgqJe_-ljw

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Sorry i couldnt make it, i really wanted to.

Get it? apparantly i'm horrible at tennis and get beat by newbs..... Twice :(

Anyways you guys should have smashfests on the weekends, not fridays. Idk with fridays, school and the time it takes to get down there just makes it hard for me to get down there. Oh and i found out that even if i get my license i cant drive until end of summer (my parents dont love me and pay for my brothers/sisters insurance but not mine) So yea i propose doing these on the weekends. Also eggz and gimpyfish, i can smash tomorrow if you guys want to. Just call me (pm me gimpy if you dont have my number and wanna come)

Jem.

Smash Master
Deeper into the weekends people seem to have plans, and can also run into tournament dates (Saturdays = tournament days? Smashfest the day after a tournament? Uh.)

So, the past few smashfests have had an extremely large amount of people.

Smashfest 1: Shane, Teddy, TC, Andrew, Jamo, Jem.

Smashfest 2: Shane, Otto, Jamo, Jem

Smashfest 3: Shane, Reggie, 2 other guys, Mike, Ammon, Jamo, Jem

EDIT: Thanks for having me over Shane. Was fun playing you Ammon for about 3 hours since Shane, Jamie, and Mike decide to spend 3 hours on a 15-min task.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
When he says might he means more than likely not. Im far too lazy to drive ever, so I only usually play when people come to my house xD.

But I don't know, I've beaten all the RPGs I've been playing for the last couple months so I may come I guess. . . Wii is so fun btw.

Top Bottom