• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
shane's house on friday? i thought Emo$ was suppose to be the next one.

oh well, shane's is closer to me anyways, lol. yea everyone sorry about our 3 hour long 15 minute task. car hide-and-seek ftw, or loss, whoever's perspective it is coming form, lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL yayuhz.

I'm hosting this weekend again. Jamie brought his VCR and stuff Otto, so dont be hatin.

Oregon and maybe Canada will end up housing with me.

Andrew wants to take a bunch of pictures of everyone at GC btw.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
This is for any Washington people willing to come up to an Oregon tournament the price gets raised if you come so it more worth your time to come and beat up some Oregon people.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105427

Tell me what you think please that's all I ask and it's your choice come or not <------ (That's what she said) muhahahahah...... ok i'm done later guys. Maybe when I am up at the rave Care-A-Lot I can play in your smash tournament before the rave ^,^

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, I got the Green Light, I'm coming and I'm bringing like 5 or so people along. And this time I'm not gonna lose twice straight out in the beginning of the tournament.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
EMO$ and t.c are comming

HEY

CAN NATE OR TEDDY give us a ride maybe nate so we can chill at your house do a line of **** and play smash or if teddy you can plz PM one of you too

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Nate, how far is it from Shanes to your place? If it isn't to bad I would even get you and take you back... No Johns now. I haven't seen you in awhile, It would be fun to play etc...

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
lolz....

looks like Ppa0 has been crashing the tourney play events...and prolly winning them with flying colors.

Maybe I should go and give you come competition...

:-)

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
**** that **** *****... Ok, **** you Nate, I didnt think you really where that cool anyways :laugh::laugh::laugh: <3 <3 <3 pleeeeasssseee still come Nate!

P.S. I call a real awesome place to sleep! NO JOHNS! I ALSO CALL SHOTGUN ANYTIME I GO IN A CAR(Ok... that ones breaks some kinda rule, but theres no rule about owning IRL face for good place to sleep I hope :laugh:)

(lol at my first sentence)

Eggz

Smash Hero
701 high ave
Sultan WA

I live close to a gas station, so you can run for snacks on your own.
We will all order a pizza from garlic jims if anyone gets hungry.
Bring shorts, because if its sunny we will go to this awesome river down in goldbar for an hour or two.
2 TVs are set up, but I only have one cube and what not, so Teddy and others will have to bring TVs and cubes.

People invited:
My crew
People on my top 123532908253 on myspace
Canada
Oregon
Eastern Washington
Otterpop said:
I know...
*punches you in your otterpop balls* my information is new, funky, and fresh! >='[

Nate, since Gc is this Saturday, you should drive me, ben, you, tc, and andrew out to shanes to smash with OR who we havent seen, and possibly Eastern WA. BC too i guess.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Okay I'll go, people who need rides better get rides to my house and if you can from my house, Im not going if i have to pick everyone up >.> Sorry, its just you guys all live 15 min in the exact opposite direction from my house >.<.

PS I hate driving.

PS PS Bangs knee fast and headbutts :D

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Nate i think me and t,c can get a ride up there to your house by either my mom or maybe t.c's or maybe even my moms bf what time would you want us there and dose that mean we would have to come get you otto

eggz i will bring a cube is the noobking cough comming

Eggz

Smash Hero
I may buy a cough noobking couch for my dining room TV. I have 2 big screens (only one of which doesn't lag) and 1 regular TV in my room. xD

If you meant Adam, then yes he is.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Next GameClucks (after this weekend) will have to be July 14th... as I am out of town the rest of the month I think (on wekeends anyway)

I have Vegas the wekeend before, Sandsations the weekend after and some other crap the last weekend... hell prob a Halo tournament I have to cancel or something also...

Binx

Smash Master
Do you think Smash Bros melee is better than 007 golden eye? Smash at the time of this post is losing by only 2 votes in an incredibly bias (towards FPS) best game ever contest 57 to 59. Smash needs your support, please spread the word, MLG is incredibly easy to sign up for, lets push this to first place http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506

Happy smashing!

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
wow, this GameClucks is looking to be pretty big. Any word on Skypal?
I talked to blair last night cause we might go stay with them saturday night cause I haven't seen them since november. He told me though "you know all 3 of us pretty much totally quit right?" He didn't say anything other then that, but thats a pretty safe bet that they wont be there I would say.

I'm practicing A LOT this week for GC. >=]
Like at least 400 kills a day xD but srsly
Good thing Nate has like every day off work this week too.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I might have to pass housing of Oregon onto Gimpy, cuz I can't have more than 12 people at my house overnight LOL. I might be able to fit you guys still, but idk. I'll figure it out by friday.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Since we're having such a hard time deciding on the last few spots for the rankings, we're going to do a pool for the contending players for spots 12-15 I believe. So be sure to come if you're in that range on the rankings. And try not to spam so some people can actually see this, everyone.

Paul, stop being a baby and come to GC.
If you already knew we were doing this, cool. You don't need to say it or anything.

Ben needs a partner. (Spartamus) he's pretty good.

Check out my new avatar. he's like flying through a city n stuff >_>

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Since we're having such a hard time deciding on the last few spots for the rankings, we're going to do a pool for the contending players for spots 12-15 I believe. So be sure to come if you're in that range on the rankings. And try not to spam so some people can actually see this, everyone.

Paul, stop being a baby and come to GC.
If you already knew we were doing this, cool. You don't need to say it or anything.
WELL I knows EMO$ will be there for the pool thing and T.c for number 1 and yeah paul has not quit he is just quitting the GC scene he is he is ripping threw the TOURNEY PLAYS

Top Bottom