• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

bowlerkid2005

Smash Rookie
I just moved here from the planet Seatac.
I was wonderin' if any of you bros would like to chill, and play some gamecube...?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
lol thats horrendously bad, but still hilarious because he loves to dumb milkshake all over his arm with forward XD LOL
zomglmaoroflwtf!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

:laugh::(:);):dizzy::mad::chuckle::urg::psycho::lick::laugh:

I'll never live down the day i 'dumbed' milkshake all over my arm. :(

EDIT: Quit stalking me on myspace, Otto - you're no better than eggz :laugh:

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I should come over to Gameclucks fo sho, Kaeggz. No one has seen me or any of the guys I bring in forever.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Silent- would I be considered a "contending player". Because half of the reason I am going is to enter this **** pool.

Also, Spartamus teamsies?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Basically the "contenders" for the pool is anyone who thinks they have enough skill to work their way onto the PR. If you think you could do well, feel free to enter.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, but I actually just found a team mate last night. However, I would like to play your friends jiggz in a few friendlies.

Jem.

Smash Master
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Since we're having such a hard time deciding on the last few spots for the rankings, we're going to do a pool for the contending players for spots 12-15 I believe. So be sure to come if you're in that range on the rankings. And try not to spam so some people can actually see this, everyone.
Thought a return of this would be helpful.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by Silent Wolf View Post
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Since we're having such a hard time deciding on the last few spots for the rankings, we're going to do a pool for the contending players for spots 12-15 I believe. So be sure to come if you're in that range on the rankings. And try not to spam so some people can actually see this, everyone.
Thought a return of this would be helpful.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd prefer driving, so I might drive down with Jamie and Jeremy or something.

I realllly dont want to spend $400 on entry and a plane ticket twice in one month.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
I'd prefer driving, so I might drive down with Jamie and Jeremy or something.

I realllly dont want to spend $400 on entry and a plane ticket twice in one month.
i thought you me and t.c were gonna road trip it down there

WAIT HOW ABOUT ALL OF US

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I am gonna call travel agents tomorrow(today), when I went to Japan I got round trip tickets from some arabian guy for $560, compared to the normal $1200-$1400, so if I find dealz I'll let anyone interested know.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
LAUGH.
Something about Nates post (two above mine) just struck me as funny as all hell....
I would use the "get it?" and explain it but thats old school now... need something new from you kids.

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Top Bottom