• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
what kind of pizza u guys want for smashfest out of cheese and pepperoni? Little Caesers is $5.55 for pepperoni and cheese so i was thinkin like 5 or 6 pizza's but need to know how many of each kind. also, what kind of pop u guys drink so i dont just buy pepsi? e.e

and.................... how many t.v.'s/cubes u think we'll have so i can think about how to rearrange stuff?

I'm moving stuff around so we can optimize room and gaming stations and such.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Don't order the pizza until everyone shows up though. Wouldn't wanna buy too much. I'll pitch in too if it'll help. I myself prefer pepperoni. So far, its looking like it'll be

Teddy, Otto, Andrew, Shane, Ammon, Jorge, Loryn
maybe Nate? I'll call him up.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
well at little caesers u dont really order. u just drive there and they have a bunch made and keep it in a heating oven.they dont deliver. it's good stuff though. you prolly wait longer in line than for the pizza.

i was thinking about waitin till a few people get here and then head out to buy it. i can pre-buy the pop though. i was thinkin 5 or 6 pizza's cause me and my bro and my bro-in-law-to-be eat 2 full pizza's by ourself. then again we eat like once a day when we hang out and make that one time count >.>

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
lol. my payday aint until monday or else i might take that offer, lol. 17 packs of 24 cans each, that's like..... gotta be about a half if not a whole paycheck.

Jem.

Smash Master
We can't reschedule.
Plus this smashfest was just planned tuesday or wednesday.
Yeah we can't feed you all for breakfast due to Jamo's lack of paycheck after pop + pizza.

Hopefully someone planned to bring a couple cubes, TV's, and memory cards. We have a cube, wii, 2 tv's, 1 memory cards, 1 copy of smash, and 4 possible stations setup (2 setup as of now)

Jem.

Smash Master
Maybe we'll hold another one sometime Dan.. :D
Plus, considering, that it's uh, Friday today. So rescheduling would be very mean. Plus I want to play smash and record over here..

Jem.

Smash Master
K. We're picking up Shane in Everett.
Unless you meant the Gameclucks XD

Btw you have to park across the street or Teddy can get his car towed.. Incase people haven't been keeping up.
No one has said if they're bringing something, so uh, lolz. I hope people do. We have 1 station already up, and another copy of smash will have 2. Two more spots for stations. Stations sounds weird. We only have two tv's, 1 cube, 1 wii, 1 copy of smash. And we have the vcr for.. recording!

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright. Bring dose copies of smash if you havent already left.
Jamo is picking up Shane now and they are getting 6-7 boxs of pizza from Little Caesars on their way back since Little Caesars in Marysville.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, wow. Otto...run over here real quick and we can play a few matches...get it? I'm really reaaally bored, and have nothing to do except watch my little sisters romance/comedy movies?? Not cool.

btw, who else thought that marth101 guy's Falcon combo vid that was just released was pretty mediocre? amiright...?

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest was OK. TC, Andrew, and Teddy didn't show up till like 4 though, so I just chilled with Jorge and Jace from 3-6, and Jem/Jamo until then.. =/ good times though.

(Eggz on Jamo's account)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I had alot of fun this weekend.
Places I've been and time:

Jace's house with Jorge, Jace, and that one guy:4 hours
Jem and Jamo's house with Jem, Jamo, TC, Andrew, and Teddy: 12 hours
Ottos house with Otto >_>;
Ben's house with Otto ben and other shane
Nate's house with otto, ben, thomas and nate
Otto's house again. woo. Take that.

Top Bottom