• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
post this in my rate my bowser sticky in the bowser forums mate, and get a few more matches up too, that aint bad, the 2nd stock was pretty nice lol bowser bomb tech chase ftw on mewtwos horrendous spotdodge yeayuhz

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
That'll take a lot of alcohol. And perhaps a little bit of date ****.
Doubt it...on either count. You are an attention horror (sub other spelling of the word in)... You would do it just to say you have done it.

Get it? I actually think you would like being in a dress.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Smashfest is at Jem's place this weekend. It's in Marysville, so Teddy, Nate, and Otto, and whoever else wants to come, do it. Me and Ammon are goin there because 1# they are buying pizza 2# they are buying soda 3# we cant get a ride to nate's and 4# Jeremys a cool cat.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Quote from Jem:

SORRY, IT IS 64th, NOT 54th.

First off, I'd like to say that Combo Status and anyone that is friends with them can come. Don't want random nubs coming because the apartment isn't that big, and you'll probably be unsatisfied.

NOW, THE INFO..
Apartment complex is called WinterHill.
Here is the address: 6110 64th ST NE APT G201
(Building G, room 201)
Mapquest that wherever you are XD

I dont know who you're riding with, but if you're carpooling or something with nate, you can tell him that you need to park across the street near the Elementrary School XD Cause all the parking spots are for like, Apartment building people and they have a registered spot and get pissed. Trust me. XD

People can probably come over at 5, and we'll get the pizza right before people come over, or right when they get there.

If people want more than 1 station, need a couple tv's, couple cubes, 3 copies of smash, BYOC, memory cards.

If you are housing there, bring whatever you want. Some blanket you're attatched to, pillow, whatever. But you wont be on any beds. Jamo and his fiance get the bed in their room, and the other guy who lives there gets his bed in his room. He'll probably be there playing WoW the whole time, only to come out for pizza/pop.

Ask him if your cool enough to go.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
bonus tourney sounds weird.. >.> you should do like coin mode. that would be better.
you should do another low-tier tho.

when is smashfest??

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, THE Gameclucks on a Sunday? That's pretty tight, I guess. Oh well, guess me and Reed will have to smash it up that night or somethin'. Awww yeah.

Anyways, ...I got nothin'.

Top Bottom