• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
HA teddy tell your gf GG Bowser was too much fun playing her marth and jiggs hahaha otto wants your woman well better then wanting mine

Eggz

Smash Hero
HA teddy tell your gf GG Bowser was too much fun playing her marth and jiggs hahaha otto wants your woman well better then wanting mine.

>_> And that it was nice meeting her and shes too cool. GGz.

Jem.

Smash Master
I will do my shoutouts.

Gonzalez - Dude, we had some intense friendlies. Practically every single one our matches came down to last stock high percent. Those were fun :D

Deva - 6 minute second match on poke?! That was insane. You're good.

Otto - Good job on the win. Too good.

Shane - Did you end up finding your controller? Cause I swear I didn't have yours.. I never set mine down :)

Otto + Shane - I like how you try to humiliate me in doubles. lol.

Ammon - Uhh, yeah, you kinda beat me easily?

Teddy - One day I will beat you. I have a curse with peaches. I have yet to beat a peach in a tournament =[

Ness guy - Calm down, and dont punch your leg when you die o_o

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourny yesterday. Shoutouts:

Jem - GGs. Our friendlies were too fun. You're Falco's cool.

Shane/Otto/Ammon/Teddy - You're all way to ****ing good. GGs.

Gimpy - Quit ****** me with Boozer plskthxbye. :p GGs, though.

Jace - GGs, we didn't play enough. I want to win with Boozer.

Vish: GGs, nice Falcon.

Nyth: GGs, you're getting better.

Every body else, I either:

A: Didn't play you
B: Have no idea wtf your name is, or
C: Can't think of anything to say. :p

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Oh ya. Shane, I don't know if this is the case, but when we left Paul's on Friday's, Wes took a controller that wasn't his by accident and left his brand new one somewhere. He said there is a sticker with Egyptian writing or something like that on the back. Anyways, I'm suppose to inform everyone that was at Paul's of this and that he has this controller. He says that he really doesn't care if you guys trade back or anything, but if whoever owns the controller wants it back then we will set some way to trade back up.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Aw shiat, I forgot about Gonzales.

and emo guy too.

Gonzales - Your falcons smexy and gooood. I think I'll kick you up to 14th on PR. Lemme discuss that. xD

Emo guy - I think you may be a contender too, I forgot about you guys. Dang. Good games both of you.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
really when was this decided me or gonzales as well COME ON MAN let me know the deal

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
JEM you will know when the times comes lol look at me talking like im on the what ever to decide who puts people in it

EMO$ out

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
OUCH OWNED LOL GOOD ONE AND I DONT ASK EVERY WEEK i just for the first time i think was 2 weeks ago and it was just sugestions

Ademisk

Smash Champion
....Awesome! I'm Ness guy! Hahaha no but seriously, I was surprised there wasn't at least one other Ness. Surprised, and also kinda pissed, cuz that means now I've gotta work that much harder so Ness isn't misrepresented. Also, what else am I supposed to hit?

I expected to get beat pretty bad, but I did worse than I wanted to. Come next month I'll be better, so I won't get 4 stocked by all you Falcos and Foxes anymore. ...or Gimpy.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
Late shoutouts.

sagemoon - biggest improvement ever. seriously.

bladewise - GGz, your peach is fun to play against.

ness player - GGz. fun matches. don't get so mad all the time lol

gonzales - as always, GGz, and your falcon is too good.

emo$ - nice bowser.

gimpy - nice job ****** me on that 55 second 4-stock. >______>

everyone else - didn't get to play you enough D:

sagemoon

Smash Lord
lmao i remember that jv 55 bowser 4stock. Oh btw it pays off to goto teriyaki in big groups cause they gave us free food on the house.

Cowear, marth vs fox 5$ best 2 of 3 or 3 of 5 w/e you want

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i guess my shout out turn

Nythuis - good falcon v.s bowser matches 1st match too fun

EGGZ - too fun if i found you were sand bagging i may have to kill then **** you when im done but all in all GG's fox v.s Ganon my heart was beating like a mother and my leg was twitch mostly cause your so sexy (NOT GAY)

Teddy's Lady friend - GG bowser v.s marth was fun and bowser v.s jiggs not so fun danm i hate rest if you keep praticing with teddy if you do im pretty sure you will be really good and would like to rematch

Ka-master - well what can i say you play a decent luigi good thing i let you win huh?? jk this was the first time playign you but i thought it was good match in my eyes even though i was ***** lol

I dont remember anyone else

except dan but hes to cool for me to mention

and Gimpy next GC lets try to double bowser in 2v2 if you want or get sopme ****ING bowser dittos going

EMO$ well hes just EMO

BOWSER COMBO VIDEO IN THE MAKING

Eggz

Smash Hero
EGGZ - too fun if i found you were sand bagging i may have to kill then **** you when im done but all in all GG's fox v.s Ganon my heart was beating like a mother and my leg was twitch mostly cause your so sexy (NOT GAY)

Woah. Andrew doesn't **** around with the murder-necrophelia combo I guess. D=

I WASNT SANDBAGGIN DUNT **** MAH DEAD BUM BUM.

Jem.

Smash Master
Someone play WoW with me on Kalecgos Alliance.
Jamo and a old retired smasher and I play. I need something to do the 30 days I am not playing smash.

Too good.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it was actually 54.93

XD i looked because it was ridiculous you just like decided dying was more fun that match so you just put yourself into edgeuarding position for no reason out of the invinciblity frames like every life LOL

anyways.... i'm exhausted.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ok eggz i will not **** you lol and GIMPY 2v2 NEXT GC?????

and eggz jace told me about some smash fest on the 25th pm me the details if i could come or not or message me on the MYSPACE

Top Bottom