• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
sure i'll 2v2 with you
HOT :) BOOZERS FOR THE WIN

but before hand teach me a few lil bowser trixies

oh is the a possibilty i could get a ride from someone to the next gc i mean i could pay for gas a crap but i dunno who could get me cause i live out in fed way and its kinda far but if nate has a smashfest could i problay stay with them and get me a ride there PLZ

$$ for what ever i use

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i what you

i will mm you gimpy

best 2-3 my ganon against yours
and best 2-3 bowser v.s bowser

5 each

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Oh ha thats rite EMO$ is also part ninja

why do i always refer to myself in the 3rd person

OH WELL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i accept bowser dittos and ganon dittos and after we get another $5 bowser vs ganon?

sagemoon we will have to do it another time *sigh*

EDIT: ryab idont really know what you are askin for lol

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
oo i guess im part ninja too =D

it means my bowser will own yours so hard =D of course only if bowser dittos allow Giga bowser too, and only if i can use him not you :)

also means i want a mm bowser dittos and gannon dittos in one MM best of 7 =D $5

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i accept bowser dittos and ganon dittos and after we get another $5 bowser vs ganon?

sagemoon we will have to do it another time *sigh*

EDIT: ryab idont really know what you are askin for lol
ganon bowser is that for me or cowear

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ADEMISK were you playing NYTHUS or what ever his name is before i played him I WILL MM YOU NESS DITTO

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
GIMPY JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK

but if nate has a smashfest and you go and i go you think i could get a ride from you to GC and the night before teach me some boozer stuff

and teddy could i possibly get a ride back from you

i will pay for gas this will only be temporary im getting car soon only nered to do this once or maybe twice

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well i have practice saturday mornings so its likely not really a possibility actually

practices at 7 am on saturdays, i'm glad i dont go during the week anymore, those were at 5 am T-T

but yeah, probably cant, sorry

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
oh thats cool nvm SO TEDDY YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ME A RIDE THERE AND BACK I WILL PAY FOR GAS

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that was very very poor Shakespearean English...

i dont know if i'm sure what you are refering to...
do you mean that "random weekend i'm randomly going to canada"?

i think thers some like super small tourney on the 25th or somethin i was thinkin about goin to that just to hang out for the day, but i'm not sure

BladeWise

Smash Lord
alright, late shoutouts. Donut shops are top tier.

First off
Deva and Peaches - Thanks for coming all the way out here. You guys are really cool. That Donut Shop was too fun. I'm upset that Western WA had that housing problem. I'm glad it worked out OK.

Otto - Good **** beating me twice. You're incredible at this game. btw, I dont know what you were talking about, but you cant have my gf.

Shane - Calm down with the funny stuff. I need to breath on occasion. Our matches were freaking intense. I couldnt let the gf down by losing to you either time. =P

Nate - Wtf come next time. lol WA needs their transportation, remember? get it? you are one of the best, and these kids depend on you a lot?

Jem - You've got a really solid Falco. It's too bad that Peach does great against Falco, haha. Keep it up and you'll be on the PR's before long.

Paul - WTF STAY NEXT TIME

Emo$ - I dont hate you for winning against my gf..... well maybe a little. jk. but you should stay next time too. I didnt even get to play you.

Gimpy - lol I hope that ?auction? thing went well. tournaments are always much more fun with you around though. Come to David's one of these days.

Ka-master - wtf quit sandbagging everyone in tournament? lol jk. You're still the best. Your Falcon is too ridiculous as well.

Dan - I got you back this time. haha. wtf at almost losing to me and lindsey in teams though?

Nythius - Glad you came. I hadnt seen you in a while. Get Pope to come next time too. I've noticed some improvement in your game.

Sagemoon - I'll play you more next time. Did you beat Paul?

Gonzales - You've got a very good Falcon. I think you'll get on this upcoming PR.

Ben - GGz. come next time.

Bladewise - Well done. You managed to not get made fun of too much and you beat a lot of people and take 2nd place.

who am i forgetting?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Bladewise - Well done. You managed to not get made fun of too much and you beat a lot of people and take 2nd place.
Sweet shoutout to yourself :)

Even though this tournament was small, it was great! I am sorry I had to leave early also...too much to do with Mothers Day being Sunday and all.

Mark & Otto - Thanks for doing the 2v2.

All Of You That Were 2hrs Late - WTF? ... Nate these kids are lost w/o you!!

Eggz - Did you realy get that girls #? ****! The Power of Eggz!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
wahh i want in on that ness mms too. and i kinda wanna mm gimpy. i wanna try my m2 on ya again. =P

and i saw eggz gettin that girls number. quite entertaining.. XD

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Good job on 2nd, Teddy - you DID get me back o.O

Remind me never to rely on my technical skillz to attempt and infinite shine you...or something, haha.

Jem.

Smash Master
Thanks Teddy.
Meh, dont blame falco being a good matchup for peach. If I were good enough I could overcome it >_>. So there is only room for improvement on my part. I get scared everytime I get hit off cause I could get killed at 40 % with your edge-guards. Your peach is awesome, wish you would rub off on my brother :D

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
hey your the jem i faced in the tourney arent ya. (i was that one jiggly, vish) darn your marth!! i beatz yo falco tho =P haha. we should friendly/mm again sometime. those matches came pretty close.

and yes gimpy it is on.

ITS SO ON.

Jem.

Smash Master
Bleh, Jiggly is gay. >_>
Miss one DI and I get the sleep.

Almost isn't good enough, ya know.
Was hoping you'd stay Falcon, but me switching to Marth worked out fine too.

Top Bottom