• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee players in Northern Sydney?

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Just letting anyone who is interested know that there are 3 of us in Hornsby who actively play Melee (and have been for a while). We get together around 3-4 times a week to play and we're having plenty of fun just chilling with the 3 of us, but we figure we may as well ask here since having more people to play is always a good thing.

I have no idea what the Sydney SSBM tournament scene is like atm but if anyone remembers "The Hornsby Crew" from a few years ago, that's us. So yeah, if anyone lives reasonably close to Hornsby and wants to play Melee, just let us know.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
yeah had a few games with zxv when we were just getting back into it

great player, would love to do it again sometime

and crews if anyone still remembers them lol, we've been playing a while now and I reckon are potentially the best (maybe only) group who still play semi-regularly together in Sydney

hopefully that's not the case, would be legit to have some other people around still keen to get owned

Gords

Smash Champion
Guys, you should PM me your number, that way when I hold meets at my place you can come. I live in randwick now and when I get bursts of weekends off I hold semi regular meets that for a few days.

Both Ted and ZXV play melee at high levels and both regularly come to those meets.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
sounds good gords

I'm at Usyd most days of the week so in the city often

and yeah we played Project: M a bit when it came out and like it a lot haha

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
says I’m not able to start a conversation (presuming that’s the new PM feature with these boards?) with you Gords

maybe try PMing me yours and I can text you from there?

Cunchy~

Smash Rookie
I very rarely lurk these forums and I stumbled upon this thread by chance.
I live around Strathfield South so I'd be interested in playing melee if it's around hornsby. I've got zero idea about the smash scene @-@

Gords

Smash Champion
You should post in the western Sydney thread, it's more active. It'll be great to meet you and play some.
These Hornsby guys might be interested in meeting you as well, I'll let them know you posted since I don't think they check the boards very often.

Top Bottom