• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee or Brawl? First week results up. [Second week results go up 6/05]

Which would you rather play?

• Melee

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Brawl

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
This is strictly for the Canada room. If you've already voted in another room, don't vote here.

As the title says, when it comes down to it, which would you rather play? Not which you play at tourneys because that can be different.

Let's all vote so there's no miscount! Also, let's try not to post unless what you say has not been said already.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!!

~ ~ ~

Results

-Poll results were checked at 2:06AM EST on 5/29.
-Polls were not made in other regions because of late PAL release.

First Week

Format:
Region ~ Melee - Brawl

Atlantic North* ~ 66 - 41

Atlantic South ~ 89 - 54

Midwest* ~ 34 - 20

Southwest* ~ 7 - 7

Pacific West ~ 67 - 43

Canada ~ 21 - 13

Central and South America - 7 - 5

* signifies a thread that was locked this week.

TOTALS ~ 291 - 183

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol. What's this for? I don't care if I'm "not supposed to post". I demand a reason.

I like speed, I like combos and I like skill. OH! I like fighting too :].

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
This is an experiment to find results for curiosity and posterity. As far as I know, no one has made polls. Eventually, I'll tally the results from every room together.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I refuse to vote because of my "Who the **** are you" clause.

Sorry buddy.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
If i could guess, I would say this is some conspiracy to divert the whole community into one of the two games.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
My only motive is to help tournament organizers (in their own regions) decide which tournament to be run if they can't do both. Any other results of this experiment don't pertain to what I'm trying to accomplish.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I'm Canadian, from Toronto. Well that was my hometown, I'm in Sudbury right now. :)

I prefer Brawl over Melee.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
My only motive is to help tournament organizers (in their own regions) decide which tournament to be run if they can't do both. Any other results of this experiment don't pertain to what I'm trying to accomplish.
Except your own personal biases, right?

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
If it's what the people want, it's what the people should have. If the game I didn't vote for wins, fine. The end result is what I really want. No more debate, or as close to none as possible.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Melee OOOOOWWWNNNNSSSSSS Brawl in many ways. The only thing that Brawl has that I really like about it is its accesibility to competitive gaming through a ****ty wifi. Also, because it is recent and noob-friendly, a lot more people are playing it now.

But besides that Melee is the **** when it comes to competition.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Melee OOOOOWWWNNNNSSSSSS Brawl in many ways. The only thing that Brawl has that I really like about it is its accesibility to competitive gaming through a ****ty wifi. Also, because it is recent and noob-friendly, a lot more people are playing it now.

But besides that Melee is the **** when it comes to competition.
Amen. =D

Nintendo has really gota consider putting a version of Melee on the Wii's wifi.
I know I would pay for it :/

Top Bottom