• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee (Maybe a Brawl) Tournament 3/7/09 at ZP. Hosted by Spider_Sense and Linguini.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You need gasoline as well and money not just a car. :[

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
k well i can get those two things pretty easily...its the car thas sort of the issue right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Same here man. I have no liscense, a car that my parents never use. Man :[ what to do

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
So I'm going to be in Hollywood for spring break, except I arrive on this day at like 6pm. Do you guys think people will still be playing friendlies for a while after the tournament ends?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Crispy you should definitely try to make it. I'll mm you. :p And that's not Alicia Keys, that's my wife. She just looks ALOT like Alicia Keys.

Btw. Would anybody be down for Brawl singles/doubles? I just talked to the ZP owner and he said he'd be cool with us hosting both games. :3

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Master raven i dont think i am any longer attending this, i might be busy. I appoligize, hopefully you can find another ride. I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Aw :( it's ok though, your old car went kerpluck so yeah.

I don't think I'll be going to this if Seibrik can't go but feh.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
@ Crispy. lol I'm just kidding with the MM

lol, @ Seibrik and Chops, and the CFL...I'm so disappointed in you guys; you guys with fly 4-5 hours to NY to play Brawl & Melee and spend over at least $100-200 to go. Rather than go to a tournament that's 20-30 minutes away and spend at least $20 dollars. Ok! Have fun you guys! <3333

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Elam go to Ny please prove yourself....

Me an Kyle an Lamugi coming to this

Team Pooh Bear Loves Tight Asians will wreck!!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Elam go to Ny please prove yourself....

Me an Kyle an Lamugi coming to this

Team Pooh Bear Loves Tight Asians will wreck!!!!
Haha, he needs to come to this tournament and prove himself to me! lol Screw NY. Btw, depending on how much time we have left and how many willing participants we have; we might be able to do Brawl singles/doubles. haha Polmex and GM coming through at the clutch.

@ Seibrik. I heard your car was out of commission. Which was is like soooo gay. Do you have a ride? If not, I'll try to come get you.

Linguini

Smash Master
update the attendance jason lots of people
blitz
steven
nick riddle
esam
rex
polmex
lamuigi
green
seibrik
crispy

oh and chops is def coming,hes not going to NY

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I wasn't too sure who was coming this or not. But yeah, attendance has been updated. Btw, this will remain a Melee tournament, but like I said in another post, if time permits and people want to have one; we can. The ZP owner doesn't have a problem.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well, Afro. I might be able to take you. I just need gas money, like maybe $5 tops, and you might have to get a ride with someone else to take you home, because I want to stay and clean up. Oh and I'm going to try to get there around 10 and have everything already setup properly, so if you guys want to come by and do friendlies at that time, then you can.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Well, Afro. I might be able to take you. I just need gas money, like maybe $5 tops, and you might have to get a ride with someone else to take you home, because I want to stay and clean up. Oh and I'm going to try to get there around 10 and have everything already setup properly, so if you guys want to come by and do friendlies at that time, then you can.
Yeah iunno if i can go to this anymore cuz i wont have a ride home.

Top Bottom