• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crews Updates - Second post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishSquared

Smash Master
West Coast was unable to form a team.

Also, sorry for not finishing the MW/EC battle update. I got called away to purchase some food, and apparently no one else filled in for me :(

Gea

Smash Master
West Coast was unable to form a team.

Also, sorry for not finishing the MW/EC battle update. I got called away to purchase some food, and apparently no one else filled in for me :(
Poor West Coast, gettin ready for OCP.

Whooo take that Midwest!

Also: Holy ****! Linguini was on fire!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Midwest :(

I'm so ashamed of MW's crew performance that I renounce myself from the Midwest region. My new region is North :)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Crews are just for fun right? Money isn't a real big deal or anything, right? I mean it would probably save time if everyone else was just like, here east coast, we're giving you money. ^_^

Wait, the crew battles did have money prizes right, I think I read it somewhere.

LOL, east coast was missing a few of it's beasts too. If they were there... I wonder how many stock we would win by. o_O

Edit: POST 1000!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
lol. its not that the midwest is bad... its that EC = too good.

theres a west coast?

edit: 500th post party time
There was no west coast this year. MW was doing well for the first match or two against EC then it all went downhill. They did play much better against South.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
kit so facking gooot
hayato speaks the truth. east coast is like the S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together.

jason, i told you you're #1 son

a-mar

Smash Cadet
was it a big deal that there wasn't a west???

i'm shure there was enough people to form a sh**y crew??

or were the good people not wanting to play with the less skilled for risk of embarassment??

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, I wasn't completely serious. You know, because North doesn't exist at all? >__>

It was just a weird way me me saying that I thought MW would do better. :colorful:

a-mar: Yeah I was wondering that. West could've easily made a crew. Three regional crews just seems...weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom