• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
No it hasn't, unless we were at 40k for a split second I'm not seeing it.

As for ST under review and organizers saying Dont. donate to ST till they confirm legit donations...man... IS THIS SALSA'S FINAL FORM? Getting us all to donate out of hype again! Salsa, worlds best troll :p

Also brand x, you guys made a huge statement. You destroyed ST even if you lose for coming out in full force with your entire community. You forced us to legit care when most though it was a free win and all in all, the entertainment this week is too good

Edit: Guys before anyone starts a rumor about Sony donating to st for some reason, MY PHONE CORRECTED DON'T TO SONY. But yeah Tom cannon told st to hold off on donations.
:phone:

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
No it hasn't, unless we were at 40k for a split second I'm not seeing it.

As for ST under review and organizers saying Dont. donate to ST till they confirm legit donations...man... IS THIS SALSA'S FINAL FORM? Getting us all to donate out of hype again! Salsa, worlds best troll :p

Also brand x, you guys made a huge statement. You destroyed ST even if you lose for coming out in full force with your entire community. You forced us to legit care when most though it was a free win and all in all, the entertainment this week is too good

Edit: Guys before anyone starts a rumor about Sony donating to st for some reason, MY PHONE CORRECTED DON'T TO SONY. But yeah Tom cannon told st to hold off on donations.
Yeah, but we are still kicking ***.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
when i first found out heard about brand x i saw his overly emotional posts on srk and thought he was a huge babby, but dude's grown on me (and hes cool as ****)

brandx if i ever have the fortune to meet you in real life, i will give you a big sloppy kiss right on the lips

tongue or no tongue, thats your choice

(also, id like to take the opportunity now to invite you into a combo video for PM my friends and i are making ;3c)

John2k4

The End of an Era
I imported Melee Final Destination into the Source engine format a little while ago (for TF2 things)....I'm getting tempted to make something out of it.

I'm rounding to 40,000 for the moment.

In that time. Nearly approximately 1290.00 was made per day.
About 53.76 per hour.
Or 0.89 per minute.

If all of this was donated in 5 dollar increments it would be the same as 8000 individual donations.

BrandX

Smash Ace
when i first found out heard about brand x i saw his overly emotional posts on srk and thought he was a huge babby, but dude's grown on me (and hes cool as ****)

brandx if i ever have the fortune to meet you in real life, i will give you a big sloppy kiss right on the lips

(also, id like to take the opportunity now to invite you into a combo video for PM my friends and i are making ;3c)
Oh gosh o/////____/////o, um...thanks

And really? Thanks! Ill take the invite :D

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

BrandX is mine.

I saw him 1st.

RIP standardtoaster's Piggy Bank.

It was changed forever.

www.instantrimshot.com

Life

Smash Hero
Crazy amused by the way we're acting towards BrandX lol.

Seriously, I hope you stick around. I'm a Brawl player btdubz, you're not the only one who feels awkward. (Only picking up Melee because it's what Pittsburgh plays--and I'm starting to think I'm better at it than Brawl so maybe I'll stick with it.)

BrandX

Smash Ace
Crazy amused by the way we're acting towards BrandX lol.

Seriously, I hope you stick around. I'm a Brawl player btdubz, you're not the only one who feels awkward. (Only picking up Melee because it's what Pittsburgh plays--and I'm starting to think I'm better at it than Brawl so maybe I'll stick with it.)
Hey, you never know, maybe Ill get a copy of melee off the internet. I will stick around definately.

I feel like drawing a picture of mario and filia shaking hands for their new found friendship

FalconFruitPunch

Smash Rookie
I felt like it gets my feelings across kinda well. I'm just here because I was curious what you guys talk about when you're not on SRK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom