• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah :) I'm still active in my local scene. I've been playing this game for over half of my life, and competitively since '03. I'd love to do an international, and this seems like a huge opportunity. I'm ready to drop that $100 :D

:phone:

BrandX

Smash Ace
Well....it seems that with 2 hours left, SkullGirls is rapidly approaching.

Will this be a photo finish?

(btw, i am sacrificing sleep for this entire event. This is too good to miss)

BrandX

Smash Ace
I'm just surprised as hell we have gordon freeman LOL

That was totally random XD

Seriously watching for Super Turbo. Those guys have been quiet for a long time.

Oh god...this is stressful. Super Turbo is the quiet ninja here. They are prepping to anal **** us
Yeah they have been quiet...

@ Post below me: Idk to be honest. Apparently we got gordon freeman in our stream, he saved the stream when it got blocked.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Yeah :) I'm still active in my local scene. I've been playing this game for over half of my life, and competitively since '03. I'd love to do an international, and this seems like a huge opportunity. I'm ready to drop that $100 :D

:phone:
robertds@sas.upenn.edu

Kr1sp said that's Scar's Paypal, I THINK giving it to him should work but idk, he's not on the stream anymore (I had turned it off), can you get on the stream and ask them there or something, maybe you can get the Paypal of one of the people on the stream still like Prog

Musishin

Smash Rookie
I just joined this community (and the competitive scene in general) and let me just say I am majorly impressed by your guys' dedication. I'm glad I joined and I am just about to put in my contribution :)

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
I just joined this community (and the competitive scene in general) and let me just say I am majorly impressed by your guys' dedication. I'm glad I joined and I am just about to put in my contribution :)
AWESOME

Post of the day, this brightened my spirits no matter what happens

@DrinkingFood--good stuff sir

SunJester

Smash Ace
Indeed, my mother is currently suffering from the disease that all the donations are going to. Needless to say, I'm very impressed.

Very.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Sick. Don't hesitate to check out the regional boards to find a local scene near you.

EDIT: To anyone new to smash, welcome to the club!

Snakeyes

Smash Journeyman
Welcome! We don't always get along but we're still one big fam that will stand together in times like these.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Welcome dude, I hope you enjoy it =)

BrandX

Smash Ace
I'm actually from the SkullGirls community, but welcome anyway XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's actually a lot of people dropping money because Mike Z is getting his head shaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom