• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

Dohei

Smash Apprentice

At the idea of pizza, I'm not fazed. The main pizza I eat is Dominoes... all the others don't live up to my expectations
Yeah, u can use Wii's to play smash, and lemon, ur in luck when i said pizza, there is a domino's 2 min drive down the road!

also bringer i can host the thing on 24th/5th if you want, i dont mind. also someone who wants to tryout for AUS top10 is staying with me so it would be convinient for him so he doesnt have to get driven anywhere. (he probably cant get drivan anywhere) so if its ok with you ill host it/

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
Ok I am DEFINATELY bringing a cube with two controllers and I MAY be bringing a small TV, on CoA and all of Dohei's smashfests.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
There's a low tier for comrades? Ok so that's really unfair.....Bringer, Cats will be some kinda challenge and a half! KO will play Boozer but poor Boozer gets ***** unfairly sometimes. King Kong if he's half as good as QLD claim they all are will be something more threatening too I suppose. Mikul plays G&W. Forblaze Kirby, Freddo Pika. Who else plays low tiers at a competitive level?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
LoL I've given up on Kirby xD. I'm just gonna use Ness because I sometimes stand half a chance with him, whereas with Kirby it's always 0 chance of winning =P. And Shaz, you **** with Roy so it's not like you're going to place badly in it or something =].

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Dodgey I just saw a thread saying I'm wearing Power Rangersr underwear to the tourney! WHere the hell can I get man sized Power Rangers underwear?!?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Dodgey I just saw a thread saying I'm wearing Power Rangersr underwear to the tourney! WHere the hell can I get man sized Power Rangers underwear?!?
Surprise! Lol, I'm sure somewhere stocks them.

Well which ever it turns out being (low tier or crews) I'll do equally as well as I'd expect myself to do seeing as though I'm a newbie to this scene. Will be fun no matter which ends up the winner of the two choices.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I play Y.Link. He enjoys winning matches and wearing no pants.
Y.Link > Roy.
Y.Link counters Yoshi.
Pikachu is gay.

This doesn't contribute much to the thread, but hey.

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Sloth - Lmao, hell yes. Y.Link is awesome. I wonder how I'd fair against you with him... probably... 99% chance of me losing... the 1% chance is you killing yourself, which is... UNLIKELY since I don't think it's really even possible to suicide with Y.Link. Lol.

Yoshi... I hate him. IT rather. Roy's ok... Pikachu's... not that bad. His voice is annoying, though. ... Is there even any proof that it's a HE? Lmao.

I think if you're good, like Zac/Syke, you should do 'ok' with characters you don't play as.

THE RED POWER RANGER IS BLACK!?!? WHAT the f*ck.

Red Power Ranger = White Guy
Blue Power Ranger = Asian Guy
Black Power Ranger = Black Guy (racist lol)
Yellow Power Ranger = White Blonde Girl
Pink Power Ranger = White Brunette Girl

Green Power Ranger = Random white guy
White/Silver Power Ranger = Another random white guy

That's how it should be. That's how I remember it. Yes. Yes go Power Rangers!

AND CAPTAIN PLANET!

Triss

Smash Journeyman
haha well good news everyone, just around the corner from doheis house is a dominoes pizza! so dominoes it is!

bringer me and radiance arrive on the 24th of melbourne so maybe we can make it the 25th? because we want to settle things wif our arnt and uncle first (since where staying with them)

freddo

Smash Journeyman
TV Hit List as it stands:

Dohei TVx2
Freddo TVx3
ZTV TVx1
Anf TVx1
DC TVx1
Shaz TVx1
Adam TVx1
Snes TVx1

Kumori (possibly?)
Jon TVx1 (driving?)
Nick TVx1 (driving?)
Forblaze TVx1 (chuck it in with Nick when/if he picks you up?)

Good work guys. Lets reach the target. 111 TVs.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Meh!

Yet another reason why I wish I could have drived.
Then I could get a better quality Pizza than Dominoes.
...IS there a nearby Subway at least?

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Meh!

Yet another reason why I wish I could have drived.
Then I could get a better quality Pizza than Dominoes.
...IS there a nearby Subway at least?
Umm we're not getting subway, for 2 reasons. wait no, 3 reasons.

Reason 1. Domino's > Subway
Reason 2. Domino's is cheaper than subway.
Reason 3. There are no subways near by

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Dominos is horrible, they put hardly any toppings on and charge double to deliver.

You suck kas, original power rangers were this.
Red Power Ranger = White Guy
Blue Power Ranger = White Nerdy Guy with glasses
Billy Cranston
The Blue Power Ranger. He held his position for the longest, and was the smartest member of the team.
Black Power Ranger = Black Guy
Yellow Power Ranger = Asian Girl
Trini Kwan
The original Yellow Power Ranger. She was able to translate Billy's technobabble
Pink Power Ranger = White Blonde Girl.

I told you the blue one was a guy and the yellow one was asian.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Bringer. Host the pre-crew meet on the 26th. Me and probably a few of the QLD ppl will be arriving on the 25th. And I know for myself, I come in the afternoon. So by the time I go to Freddo's to drop my stuff, it will already be late evening.

By then its far to late to get to a smash meet.

Otherwise, just assume I am good at this game and I won't need to discuss tatics as I am awesome. And quite the manly metro these days.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pre-crew meet = 26th of November! Thats definitely the best time for it I think.

Now, who wants to host it? Anywhere that has 2 or 3 TV's (or can have 2 or 3) and doesn't mind us coming around and basically ignoring them while they discuss strategy.

Unless of course someone in the know of Melbourne's scene is hosting, in which case we'll probe you for information =D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I'll try to host it. I have 2 TV's and can get a 3rd rather easily. Thing is though, my place is pretty far away from most people. Bringer, you and Niven will have to travel from the far east of Melbourne to the far west just to get to my place, Sloth will have to travel nearly 2 entire train lines and Syke will have to come from Geelong. But yeah, if you guys are all alright with that, I'll be more than happy to host it =].

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Well it turns out the guy I was gonna team with only wants to spectate so if you want, we can team.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I suppose if Chooker doesn't turn up, then I would gladly accept you as an honorary member of the Poultry Mafia.
Jaz and ZTV are both honorary members.
Whether they want to be or not. :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
NEWS - SA Dave apparently cannot make it anymore, due to important beings coming to visit him in SA.

NEWS - Sam can house 3 people around the tournament day, contact me for further info.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Crew meet up in the city sounds good Bringer.

I can bring a cube. No problem.

Any news on housing yet?

I am a very good guest. Clean. Polite etc... And i would return the favour if anyone decided to come to QLD.

King Kong

Smash Lord
There's a low tier for comrades? Ok so that's really unfair.....Bringer, Cats will be some kinda challenge and a half! KO will play Boozer but poor Boozer gets ***** unfairly sometimes. King Kong if he's half as good as QLD claim they all are will be something more threatening too I suppose. Mikul plays G&W. Forblaze Kirby, Freddo Pika. Who else plays low tiers at a competitive level?
Im all for low tier... me and bringer in the finals.

and Sloths Y.Link is good low tier.

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Spectators are welcome to check out the tournament, and are welcome to
engage in friendlies upon allowance and the low tier tournament.

LOW TIER TOURNAMENT:
The low tier tournament is a bonus tournament free for anyone to enter.
The same rules as singles will apply except the tournament may be single
elimination, depending on time restraints. The winner will receive a
free copy of the Zero Challenge 2 DVD, featuring matches of top players
from USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, and Australia duking it out in Orange
County, California in the Summer of 2006.

Banned:
Fox
Falco
Sheik
Marth
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Jigglypuff
Doctor Mario
Ganondorf