• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

N30N

Smash Apprentice
hey adam, i might try ninja a spot at your place if thats cool'ish O.o

also guys for venue you could check the local youth arc drop in center place and see if you can hire it out, as most people attending would still fit in the youth category just use that to get on thier side.

worked for us to host lans in hobart :/

and its not too exe. not sure much about melbourne but if its in an ok location its worth a shot ?

kupo

Smash Lord
The small part of the SSBM community who knows who you are hearts you back. <3
QFT! Love joo Ryan <3

Popping in once in a blue moon to check out this thread. Can definitely say "holy sheeit" i'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and smashing! Competition is gonna be hawt.

Btw, what are the confirmed teams? or is it hush hush, so no counter picking? =P

Anyways...see some of yas soon-ish ^_^ whens cao coming back? =S. I heard early dec? or something. Gimme a call!

~Em <WorsT FalcO EveR!>

Sloth

Smash Ace
And a smash trip isn't a smash trip without jumbo fries. Am I right or am I right?
So true. Gimmi some skin brother!

We need to film such an epic quest Bringer ^_^ I am sure millions out there would want to see the daring journey, against all odds, through the dark streets of melbourne.

Two men
One love
One goal

Like nothing seen before <3

Nice to hear that Omojica :)

Jumbo Chips!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
RAWWWWKKKKKK I'm probably arriving when you're leaving for California. Anfy I'm coming home on the 15th, pick me up in the morning and we will be happy! <3 ROFL

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
RAWWWWKKKKKK I'm probably arriving when you're leaving for California. Anfy I'm coming home on the 15th, pick me up in the morning and we will be happy! <3 ROFL
Well, I'm thinking that holding a welcome back meet as soon as possible from when you get home would be awesome, cause we wub you mate :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
UPDATE - Ken, ChuDat and Manacloud may probably show up later in the year (the US Summer). Rest assured I'll host tournaments for any American visitors I may have over if people indeed come over.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
UPDATE - Sam got UTTERLY dickraped at my farewell biweekly (33rd/52). No amount of advice and and encouragement could help his lack of sleep from his whirlwind UCLA/Hollywood/Santa Monica/Westwood tour. He should be home now. I'll post pics of his adventures + the SoCal Smash community soon.

Dohei, if you host a Smashfest let everyone know and I'll try to come down

Sloth

Smash Ace
Urg.

Now I have to also travel to Melbourne more often for practice with Shaz.. and Cao!!
Can't be rusty on the side chance of a cool American coming down :O

*checks bank account*

*goes back to work*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
My dad just came back from the Philippines and brought me back a camcorder =D. More matches can now be recorded =].

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest

Ok, a few questions about he smash fest that i may be hosting...:cool:

1. How many people we talking would come to this smash fest?
2. How long do smashfests normally go for?
3. How old is eveyone (for mum):ohwell:
4. When would best suit people (dates)
umm, who can bring what, tv's cubes, controllers, food, what ever.
I live in melbourne suburbs (20 mins from city) so you can work out if u can come or not.
:chuckle:

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest In Melbourne These Hollys!

Hmmm... I thought you said you lived in Doncaster? At least I remember seeing something about that. Either way, I'd be up for it -- I haven't been smashing much since I moved.
Yeah i dont LIVE in doncaser about 10 mins from there i just said doncaster so you'd get an idea about where i live. Umm if all the details you gave me are hte same for pretty much everyone then people i can. SMASHFEST! xD so if people wanna come to this smash fest add me to msn: matt_leees@hotmail. AND post here...
1. your age
2. your location
3. if u can bring a cube + 2 controllers and or TV and maybe food.
4. and anything ese you can think of to make the whole event run more efficiently.
also after we've decided how many people can come, we will choose a date, then we'll choose how long for. but mum will be a bit iffy about having 15 strangers over with ages upto 22 and im 16.. so yeah HOPEfully you guys wil be resposibe and the whole thing will rock! let the posting begin!
EDIT: Just because im hosting a smashfest doesnt mean im god at smashxD

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ugh, another!? **** you people! Lol. All in Melbourne.

I'll try hoax my parents into going down there for no reason... just so I can go to these, lmao~

So desperate to play against other people, I am, seriously.

Edit:

The 4 *s are d@mn... <_<;;

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Ok, if you host on a Wednesday or Thursday I can make it, any other day I cant as you live too far for me to travel (I start work at 4:30am on weekdays and 3:00am on weekends so I have early bed times).

If I can make it I'll bring my Wii, memory card, a controler and a copy of smash and maybe my TV (It depends on who I'm giving a lift as I have a small car).

I'm 21 years old and I live in Somerville which is about 15 minutes south-east of Frankston.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
ok kool, depending on the other people it wont be too hard to get it on tuesday or wednesday. and a tv would b great. ur age doesnt matter aslong as ur responsible :chuckle:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Uhhh, should we move this convo to Australian smash thread?

Anyways; 17, western 'burbs, maybe a cube, but wtf we need to bring 2 controllers each for? o.0

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
should i move it to the aussie one? well dont bring 2 controllers per cube..., just everyone bring ur own xD

EDIT: NOW IN AUSTREALIAN THREAD
THIS SMASHFEST CONVO CLOSED HERE.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm going to start a TV/Cube count now since I'm back. Tournaments are only as good as the number of TV's it has. Who can help me with TV's and and Cubes? If you can bring something, post it here and I'll add it to a list.

Also, anyone needing housing also post here as I'll start a housing list too.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
I'm unsure of my housing status now. Bringer said he would take care of it. (Uh oh... >_>)

I have 2 cubes and a wii, (only 1 copy of smash and 2 memory cards) not sure what I can bring over though. Depends how much spare room I have.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can bring a cube and smash.

CATS says I can stay at his place, but is currently uncertain about Niven. So, keeping my options as open as possible, I shall request housing for 2.

Hope none of you guys are being affected by the fires >_<

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for the help. I'll post a list in a bit. Also, I'll need more help with TV's from Melbourne. Any takers? Freddo I think can guarantee 3/4, and I can supply 1. A few more would be ideal.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I will bring a TV and my Wii plus smash and a memory card, I'm already housing N30n but I might have room for one more, I'll be asking parents on how many people thet are willing to put up with.

Top Bottom