• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 1/6 at 11:59 PM EST

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK,now I know that PM is just the conversation function,I don't mind being PM'd.So I'm in.
Welcome to dGames bro. If you haven't played mafia before at all you should play a mini game first to feel out the waters around here!

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
no need to apologize @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen , its just more suggested to play a mini first so you can understand the pacing and the flow of mafia in a more condensed environment, rather than running around in a normal sized game like a chicken with its head chopped off :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gunna do my best to keep up with this game in case I do need to replace in, but lets be real there's like a 25% chance of that actually happening

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Questions are out! Please be nice to Mr. Prog. I hope to have answers by Saturday at 11:59 PM EST. The sooner I get responses, the sooner role PMs go out.

As a side note, I appreciate better/clever/funnier responses to the cut and dry ones. Be creative, these answers don't have to be honest.

EDIT: To the two souls who sent in answers already, you are allowed to edit them.

:186:

Last edited:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm hoping the game starts right away when pms go out

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"W---...p--....Wa--u--...W.ke...p!...WAKE UP!"

You bolt upright and rub your eyes and look around.

"Bwuh?"

---

"Lan you big dummie, you're gonna be late!"

"Late for what MegaMan?"

"The Virus Busting Test! We gotta hurry! Go say hi to your mom and then get down to SciLab!"

"On it!"

---

"Hey Mom, good morning!"

"Hi Lan! And good morning to you. Though you may want to stay off the internet today..."

"Why?"

Lan's mom pointed towards the TV. The news was on at the moment as Mrs. Hikari was gathering information while she made her morning coffee and cleaned her kitchen. A report was being broadcasted at the time with a headline at the bottom reading of a mass virus outbreak.

"That's no good! Hey MegaMan, we can do something about that, right?"

"But what about the Virus Battling Test?"

"Who cares, this is more important! Let's go!"

---

D1 Begins!

Deadline is 12/15/2014 at 11:59 PM EST!​

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm going to put in more of a flavor soon but I wanted to get this game started as I've made you guys wait far too long.

:186:

Top Bottom