• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman 9 Celebration Tourney (Prizes) 2nd Round Start.....Finally

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Like I said, I am checking in but CAT is unavailable, hope we can have an extension, Devil?
I will be waiting...:D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Well, I did some math, and basically divided up, theres around 18 hours for a round, so in other words you have plenty of time
Sounds good devil, I'll trust the math, lol, still waiting....oh and MegaMan is amazing!!
Honestly though, never played the 8 bit versions...:(, though i hear good things.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
oh, i thought it wass a one day thing, if its 18 hours can i join back in if someone else has to be defaulted? i thought this was a one day thing, not a day per match thing

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, it's nice to know I got two stocks in the first match against the top ranked Snake player online with my Ice Climbers without using a single chaingrab so. I have to say, you utilize those grenades better than any other Snake player I've ever played.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Sigh*...I wish I could have entered this. =/

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
yo Natolis. dude im so sorry I wuz freaking glued to this game ShadowRun all day. hahaha. look at the time and im still playing. you said 12:30pm would be good right? hit me up on aim I'll try to stay on all night into 2morrow afternoon.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
What? I'm still here... Hurry up and host so we can play you keep running off... -__-

My CP is Brinstar.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Alright its 1:30pm and i thought u were gonna be available to play at 12:30pm Nalti. I have to go help family move. not sure how long that's gonna take but take down my sn for aim. its right under my avatar and i'll be on AIM via cell phone so we can work something out for later today. sorry about this DevilWillCry. We'll get the match done.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
cat i was on for half an hour, but you never entered my room:(
let me know when your ready here

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
wow that was lame of me....i was horrible lol
guess im only good with G&W:/ lol

good games tho cat
i lost 0-2

Edit:sorry for all the delay cat :(

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sorry about the turmoil everyone, I had to attend an imprompt B-day party, but now I'm back, and can organize things, I need to know anyone who wasn't on yesterday, because unless they specifically mentioned they weren't on friday, they'll be replaced. I'll also be delaying the tourney a few hours, and the first round will now end at 10 pm est, Im terribly sorry about this everyone, but I had almost no choice in the matter

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I finished my matches against Fredy. I won 2-0. Good Games!
And you're snake is really good even though you said it was just for lulz :laugh:

Lightning Kick ftw!

Top Bottom