• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman 9 Celebration Tourney (Prizes) 2nd Round Start.....Finally

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Uhh.....I slept WAY to long.....dumb party.....I updated the brackets, everyone has until 2 pm est to do there first round match, otherwise I'll start DQing, and the 2nd round will begin, everyone on the waiting list was added in

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
hyrule boy, get on quickly!

im leaving in 15 minutes and ill be back hopefully around 3:00 east(2 hours 45 minutes from post) ready to brawl if your not on soon

Mmac

Smash Lord
Jumpman told me to tell you guys that he's dropping out.

However, I haven't seen JOBOT Since..... ever either, so they probably both should be replaced by people on the Waiting list

Chaco

Never Logs In
So, MMac's in this to. Next time Jo's in the chat I'll tell him to find you.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well, after a horrible first round due to alot of bad stuff happening, and far to many no shows, the 2nd round is finally under way, lets get this one done asap

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LeviNifty if you are from the UK we're gonna have a hard time setting sumthing up due to the time difference. what time will you be good to have the match?

Top Bottom