• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mass Madness 3: Did You Take My Ginger Ale?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

Mega Mass Madness 3
Did You Take My Ginger Ale?

......HANNAH!?!

1251 Worcestor Rd.
Framingham, MA

For more details regarding the venue, check out their Facebook page.

SCHEDULE
11:00 am - Doors open
11:30 am - 12:30 - Signups for both 2v2 and 1v1
12:30 am - 12:45 - Signups for 2v2 ends
12:30 pm - Brawl 2v2 Begins
02:30 pm - Signups for 1v1 ends
03:00 pm - Brawl 1v1 Begins

Schedule is subject to change (most notably the start of 1v1)

ENTRY
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $5 per person ($10 per Team)

PRIZES
Doubles
1st place - 60%
2nd place - 30%
3rd place - 10%

Singles (If there are 20 or more entrants):
1st place -48%
2nd place -22%
3rd place -14%
4th place - 8%
5th place (tie) - 4%
5th place (tie) - 4%

Singles (If there are less than 20 entrants):
1st place - 60%
2nd place - 30%
3rd place - 10%

RULES
Since mMm3 will function as a bit of a New England warmup tournament for APEX, we will be using APEX's Brawl ruleset, which can be found here: http://www.apex-series.com/rules/rules-brawl/

The only exception will be the very last line - any hacks that DO NOT alter gameplay (custom music, infinite replay, etc.) are allowed, with the exception of custom textures.

Livestream will be provided, courtesy of wWw Boxman.

Follow the event on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/events/433001710086643
As well as AllisBrawl - http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13827

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Fatal, Sonic vs ROB rematch, 2 dollars again. I'm actually still mad we played out game 3 when I SD'd at 0% first stock...I think that was a clear indication that we should have restarted right then

I should have said something and you should have been nice and stopped me from playing out the match at that point...if you SD'd at 0% first stock I would have consented to a restart. Let's not do that again :glare:

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal, Sonic vs ROB rematch, 2 dollars again. I'm actually still mad we played out game 3 when I SD'd at 0% first stock...I think that was a clear indication that we should have restarted right then

I should have said something and you should have been nice and stopped me from playing out the match at that point...if you SD'd at 0% first stock I would have consented to a restart. Let's not do that again :glare:
i wouldnt have asked for a restart in a mm

MetalPat

Smash Ace
No skillz and Omega Tyrnat plan on coming from upstate. I may come along as well but am looking for a teammate otherwise i probably wont.
Anyone looking to team?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
but you were playing my 09 rob.... .-.
uhhh, what exactly does that mean lol

I can make fun of you just for dropping games to my 09 Sonic :awesome:
no johns, ;333333333
i wouldnt have asked for a restart in a mm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Who would restart a MM if asked when the other person messed up? Funny.

/caps

:018:

Top Bottom