• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

forute

Smash Ace
Definately... I'll teams!

And Forute I got the ps3!!!! Can you bring an HD tv lmao? And stay till Sunday!!! Omg this is getting more and more hype...

:phone:
all our hd tvs are attached to walls and like too big for me to lift. plus i gotta bring like, my piano, two guitars, a mic, and a drum set for rock band.

i'll stay depending on how much fun i'm having

For you, and people who never been to this tournament before
This is the venue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiYc2v5hyBo

;)
!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Deez. Can I come over around 7:00 today?

I'm so psyched to finally go OOS and start ******. who are the biggest threats in Ohio so I can prepare to face them

:phone:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
yars mm?

3 bbucks?

u can pick

mario or weegee?
Y'know, I SORTA wanna play Kirby vs Weegee, but after watching what you did to Chu...

I'll play G&W vs. Mario, I could also play D3 vs either and I won't be pulling any infinite BS (Savin' that **** for tourney...Maybe)

Also as a heads up, I'll be the kid with the afro, you can't miss it.

boss8

Smash Hero
Y'know, I SORTA wanna play Kirby vs Weegee, but after watching what you did to Chu...

I'll play G&W vs. Mario, I could also play D3 vs either and I won't be pulling any infinite BS (Savin' that **** for tourney...Maybe)

Also as a heads up, I'll be the kid with the afro, you can't miss it.
wrd so mario vs GnW 3 bucks?

luigi vs D3 3 bucks?

omni-dinner MM bes of 5?

anyone else?

marfreeO OR LuFreeG xD

Omni

BRoomer
yars i want a mm with my:
mk, falco, snake, ddd, marth, and d3

$50 each! :mad:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Prolly

But eh, these aren't for a lot. Though the thing towards omni was a joke I would never play someone that many times in a row for money every match

I do plan on playing friendlies with people still though

Omni

BRoomer
i agree. MM's are good for putting pressure on you and making sure your opponent plays to win. when MM's are $5 or more, it's nearly an exact imitation of tournament play.

which is very important because tournament play is so much more different than friendlies

koreandj from Melee said that was his secret to success. he just MM'd better players all the time. gave him the proper experience that he needed

Top Bottom