• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Aposl

Smash Ace
when you guys get licenses and cars please drive people to tournaments, thanks to everyone who gives rides to these guys who where to young or didnt have the opportunity to have a license/ and car.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I, thank you for the lecture..
....uhhhh? Lecture? I am no professor,and i merely asked people to give rides and thanked others who gave rides.

on that note "I can get black mother ****er, touch me again and im gonna beat your ***** ***!"

Aposl

Smash Ace
bio, on that P.I.M.P. status! I really hope i can go so us four can have a hell of a time!

Aposl

Smash Ace
So I guess we'll get the videos around the time Genesis 3 rolls around? :017:
How about instead of trashing someone because you think what they do is unsatisfactory, you either:

A. Help them out

B. Donate to they're efforts so they can dedicate more time to it

C. Do it yourself

D. ...or remain silent please

any of these options are acceptable

KageMurphy

Smash Master
How about instead of trashing someone because you think what they do is unsatisfactory, you either:

A. Help them out

B. Donate to they're efforts so they can dedicate more time to it

C. Do it yourself

D. ...or remain silent please

any of these options are acceptable
Or perhaps you can just suck on a scrotum, puppet. I wasn't being serious, I'm sure they'll be out by Apex :017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Phil.

Where the **** are you getting the money to go to Genesis@Bio, Aposl, Logic, and Gimr???? Plane ticket on average is about 500$. Whoring yourself on the street sounds like a nice way to profit I assume or being a male stripper.

Aposl

Smash Ace
wow my trolling that good?

and i have been working on the streets like 4 times as hard because im the only one with the bod to get the ladies gull.

but really we got a hook up from someone we know, 150 a pop,get at me son! I might not be able to afford it so anyone who wants to go for 200 get at me!

This inst me being greedy , GIMR spotted me and I have the pass, we haven't put my name on it yet, so i could hook you up...

and korn hop off EE's nuts, hes a big boy and can respond for himself

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ aposl being serious, dat callout, then recoiling with that "jus trollin"

Aposl

Smash Ace
thats how you anti troll shameless trolls like EE, omni, dont be giving away my secrets! Trolololololol

say hi to korn for me, i know its salty where you two are....

just in case, this is a joke omni XD

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
This please. Are you glued?
get better please :]

wow my trolling that good?

and i have been working on the streets like 4 times as hard because im the only one with the bod to get the ladies gull.

but really we got a hook up from someone we know, 150 a pop,get at me son! I might not be able to afford it so anyone who wants to go for 200 get at me!

This inst me being greedy , GIMR spotted me and I have the pass, we haven't put my name on it yet, so i could hook you up...

and korn hop off EE's nuts, hes a big boy and can respond for himself
lmao!
that salty edited.. :embarrass:

if you still salty, then you should mm me :cool:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@TKO: We got really cheap buddy passes. If Matt wants to sell his for $200 I don't see why not.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well if you could i'd be down but I'd have to see if i can hustle up 200 "Free money"

which at this point seems kind of impossible cuz my dad is ****** my free money but ill figure something out.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Actually I think he said 150 but matt must of said 200 to get 50 extra :p

:phone:
hell yeah im getting 50 extra IF I do this, im not just giving you a ticket, i could use this ticket at any time I want to go anywhere I want in the U.S. behatches. Which means I don't have to sell it if i cant afford Genesis. So I think that is more than fair, plus ive been jobless for about 3 months so im hurting bad. But seriously if i can afford Genesis somehow, I am going, so don't get salty if I cant sell the pass guys.

and korn i sent you a pm :awesome:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lmao. I was just pointing out that you guys are paying 150 lol. If you sell it for 200 doesn't matter to me lol just saying 150 is cheaper... Dont worry pk trainer not after your money :p

:phone:

Aposl

Smash Ace
renan, you don't get it, you cant get the price normally, no one can unless you have the hook up. So saying 150 is cheaper than 200 is erroneous.

Top Bottom