• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Need to make a quick rant post...

Ee hurry up and get your Ota tickets and tell kreva your going to his reserve... Don't wuss out of Ota! And if anyone else is looking for otakon hotel room let me or kreva know. It's .25 miles from con(which is super close...) and may have a bartender coming in to make drinks(she will probably be free to come one of the three days). So pm or aim me or if you have my cell text we need just a few more pps!!!

:phone:

Need to make a quick rant post...

Ee hurry up and get your Ota tickets and tell kreva your going to his reserve... Don't wuss out of Ota! And if anyone else is looking for otakon hotel room let me or kreva know. It's .25 miles from con(which is super close...) and may have a bartender coming in to make drinks(she will probably be free to come one of the three days). So pm or aim me or if you have my cell text we need just a few more pps!!!

I'm not sure if I want to go yet or not. Idk anything

Aposl

Smash Ace
@ luckay your right, but when we tested it it was great, smh, still got to work out the bugs

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni pre-AE: we gotta get out there and improve guys!
Lol, you're part of the reason. Denying all my request for me to drive up to your place and play.

I'll just see everyone in tournament.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
That is so hilarious... Love brawl ppl :8

And no offense Omni. To me it seemed like you only wanted to play certain ppl in md lol lie, ps, Neo? That seems more like a self get better strive... Not a help md strive lol

Omni

BRoomer
I'm not going to travel all of MD to play people outside of the PRs. Was down to travel to Aposl's, Neo's, and Coney's. And when I offer to have a fest at my place only Freeze responds.

No johns. Aposl/PS were the only people readily available to play Brawl consistently. Ain't nuthin' self practicing playing an Olimar and PT all day.

Ignorant observation, dude.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to travel all of MD to play people outside of the PRs. Was down to travel to Aposl's, Neo's, and Coney's. And when I offer to have a fest at my place only Freeze responds.

No johns. Aposl/PS were the only people readily available to play Brawl consistently. Ain't nuthin' self practicing playing an Olimar and PT all day.

Ignorant observation, dude.

Actually you proved my point even further, just ppl on pr to better yourself... Apostle lives like 5 mins away and I apologize I have a job so it's not actually a john it's RL lol... If I ask to brawl it is an attempt to get better and to play. I tried the day I could and no one was available so No johns don't work for me :8

Btw freeze is a brawler too. Not on pr but pretty sure he wants to get better lol

Getting a region better I believe takes one person at a time so pick someone! Start training :p

Omni

BRoomer
Dude, LOL.

I like having fests. No offense to Freeze, but I'd much rather have a fest than a one-on-one session at my house. I like being able to rotate.

And I had a job a while back and I was just driving to Aposl's place almost everyday after work.

The reason why I say you're ignorant is because... you are, lol. About two months ago I told Aposl that I will train him to become at least Top 5 in our region if he really wants it. And for weeks straight I pounded match-ups into him and looked for where he was lacking. The only reason why I stopped is because he decided that branching out to other characters was not an option, and he started lacking the drive.

Yada yada yada TL;DR, I've been training Aposl for the past two months in Brawl and in Starcraft 2 actively and intensely to make him get better. Just accept that you're wrong on this one, guy.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lol wasnt trying to say I was right but I did say I believe the best way to get a region better is to start with one person... Now if that person doesn't have the drive or only wants to play brawl once in a while then there is no point in trying really... Oh an option is to move on to another smasher also lol?

Thxs for calling me ignorant for no reason lol it's kinda funny. I'm ignorant and your the two faced smasher who says he wants to get the region better but looks to play only the pr.. Also decides to leave for another game.... Again lol

Omni

BRoomer
i called u ignorant for saying i wasn't doing something... when i was doing something.

this is current. im not moving on cuz i dont have a job nor money for gas. and ur argument is null cuz the people who are on the PR are actually the only fairly active smashers. not to mention i open my house for anyone and everyone to brawl with. i also didnt leave; im just playing AE, too. hence why im attending Coney's.

see? that's ignorance dude

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
so can I come play on Monday, Omni? =o

(I'm still getting back to the game atm since school is out, that's why I haven't been doing anything for the past few months :x )

Omni

BRoomer
nah. currently living with my gf in Silver Spring cuz of issues between my parents and I. when I move back in then definitely dude.

Omni

BRoomer
ps plays anytime I'm around. neo plays like crazy.

anyway not goin into with you. not making sense dude lol

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
ps plays anytime I'm around. neo plays like crazy.

anyway not goin into with you. not making sense dude lol

Not trying get into anything. You just took offense to facts that I pointed out in the beginning. Now the active ppl in pr. If you consider them active then there are a lot of non pr ppl active also it's just that they don't have rides. Now once again what I am saying is that your willing to go to ppl that are pr but not the ppl who are not and would like to get better... Just saying :$

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
lol at lower level players complaining about high level players not doing enough to help them

If you're not good at this game by now, you should probably stop playing tbh. Omni doesn't owe you anything
Lol don't expect Omni to owe lower lvl ppl anything BUT if your gonna preach that you want to get the region better, then help everyone :). My opinion

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
He let people in his house for months straight. Sounding real entitled right now lol. Gas is not cheap. Why would he go to someones house who he's 2 stocking with minimal effort? Waste of time and money. Realistically, it needs to mutually beneficial. If I was Omni, I wouldn't even reply and let y'all drown in your own failure

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm just going to be honest

June didn't get better because people could train, or because people came over or anything

he studied, applied it as best he could on wifi, then took it to real life.

stop whining and step your own game up

Top Bottom