• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

g-regulate

Smash Hero
updated again!!!

C3 only 6 days away. who will bring home the C3 title? which crew will take home C3 bragging rights?!?! who will i beat with jiggs?!?!

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I'll be going to C3 to give this tournament a shot and to hang out with people. The only way I'll get better is by play Brawl with more players and going to tournaments, which is what I'm going to do, this upcoming Saturday.

I would love to join teams, but sadly, I don't have a teammate, and probably aren't that good at it. :p

G-reg, I would like to play you in friendlies/dittos so I could possibly get some tips/tricks, if it's alright with you.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Kreva, im diggin the casshern sig! Do you play wario? find me at the tourney and ill play a match or two and give you some pointers, i used to play wario a ton last year and know lots of tricks with him. bring a wii and we can just hook it up and play right then!

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Kreva, im diggin the casshern sig! Do you play wario? find me at the tourney and ill play a match or two and give you some pointers, i used to play wario a ton last year and know lots of tricks with him. bring a wii and we can just hook it up and play right then!
Thanks man. I'm a huge Casshern! I also play him and Doronjo in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I also see you play Polymar from your avatar. And yes, I do play Wario. I've also been practicing MK and GAW. And yeah, I'll bring my Wii, I also have TVC if you're down for like a match or two later on in the day or so.

Omni, we also gotta play TVC one of these days. I'm hella rusty.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I'm current transporting the Melee Drama vs Brawl Drama discussion from the C3 Thread to here.

I don't think I've ever really been included in any brawl drama, and it all seems to happen on the boards (which isn't real life anyway) so who cares.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** YOU BRETT lmao that **** happened in real life so I took it out on the boards and in person as much as I could hahaha

Whoever made that stage legal was high on some strong ****.

edit- lmfao Phil

g-regulate

Smash Hero
jcaes i must stretch out an apologetic hand to you friend, i completely forgot about yesterday, we had company staying over last night anyway so it wouldve been a bad time. sorry didnt let you know sooner! we can shoot for next week if you are still down

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah sure that's cool greg. We need to get our + on, now that you're ... no wait, I don't wanna spoil it for everyone.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
finally updated!! sorry for last week, didnt get around to updating until now.

i hear chus tourney this week is canceled? chu let me know the final verdict on that and ill add you.

i officially quit snake and play strictly jiggs. ill only play snake if you want snake practice.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
finally updated!! sorry for last week, didnt get around to updating until now.

i hear chus tourney this week is canceled? chu let me know the final verdict on that and ill add you.

i officially quit snake and play strictly jiggs. ill only play snake if you want snake practice.
Good stuff low tiers fo'lyfe

Shinku

Smash Champion
no ones going to come to c3, there's this big anime convention coming up, its like the pound 3 of anime conventions on the east cost.

like when travis tried doing a critical hit in February but no one was gonna come cuz there was a convention happening the same time too. just thought i should give ya a heads up mr g-reg.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to go to C3. If there is less people, I can learn better. I can also get that teaching game from you g-reg. My parents really like C3's venue so any tourney there is great.

Top Bottom