• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD Biweekly Results (7/26)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what im saying is if its not banned, ill do it.

banning and enforcing ledge camping is extremely hard

its really not broken, you just need to be smart to get around it

azen had no issues getting around my ledge camping at all

chillindude829

Smash Master
doesn't matter what you do at this point jon, you're never getting a tourney win from me again. good job alerting me to this strategy at a 20 person tourney instead of ch4 or something. LOL i cant believe i gave your faggot ass advice on how to get better with MK... wow.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
doesn't matter what you do at this point jon, you're never getting a tourney win from me again. good job alerting me to this strategy at a 20 person tourney instead of ch4 or something. LOL i cant believe i gave your faggot ass advice on how to get better with MK... wow.
okay, then lets have tons of fun mk dittos in the future

Banks

Smash Hero
no plank, you toally should have let other people get more money so you could have a warm fuzzy sense of pride left over

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would've just fought you, i beat everyone else besides chillin without edge camping, and i only did that the 1 match he was falco.

also, mk ***** snake badly now imo :D

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im not gonna lie, ive also thought of just getting a stock lead and ledge camping falco with wario. too close and wario just eats them up, but they have to approach because they are losing. i just hope "ledge camping" doesnt become terribly overwhelming in the future.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i dun hate u inui :D but suposedly i'm supposed to.... i like ur tactics..... piss everyone off.... mind games before the match... you can't lose :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I try to be nice to you, but you say a lot of cocky, conceited, and annoying comments all of the time. I also think you get your kicks from people getting angry with you which makes it even more irritating.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I try to be nice to you, but you say a lot of cocky, conceited, and annoying comments all of the time. I also think you get your kicks from people getting angry with you which makes it even more irritating.
If you paid attention the last month, I haven't done any of that and I have been quite pleasant. :)

hova

Smash Champion
were people actually trying at this tourney??

i thought we were just fuking around

i <3 you Gilman, but you played like a homo when i was just dickin around

Top Bottom