• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayo Clinic: Over! The ingredients are in the bowl... Did the emulsion hold together, or did it break like so many crumbling Oreos?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Gonna put everyone's name in a random name generator and whoever ends up at the top of the list gets my vote.

*drum roll*

Vote: BarDulL

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This thread is dead AF.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I hope it wasn't because I was being a mod, lol. Hopefully we can get away from that discussion.

Anyway, I have some questions for... Darkpit54 Darkpit54 , Ura Ura , and Pokechu Pokechu .

What do you guys think is the most suspicious? Who do you think is the most likely to be Town? Also, in general, what is your opinion on Shish and LoneKonWolf?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm actually willing to extend that question to everyone in order to get the thread moving, frankly.

Chugga chugga choo choo, let's get the content rolling, boys!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
A quick game of Doc Cop Kill? Given the game's mostly made up of docs and gunslingers I feel it makes sense.

Doc: Moydow
Cop: Shishoe
Kill: *Pulls out randomizer* Opossum

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jeez deadline came up way quicker than I thought it would. I’m busy today though since the deadline is in 3 hours I’ll try and be near my phone.

I really don’t feel I got much of anything out of today and the only thing that stands out is the mod stuff which has no real impact on the game.

Harrumph.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got more or less nothing out of today, so I dunno if I can answer those questions. So I'll go with FE's idea of cop/doc/kill instead:

Cop: Shish or Kon, leaning more towards the former
Doc: FE in return for doc'ing me
Kill: RNG came up on Bardull so I guess him

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I hope it wasn't because I was being a mod, lol. Hopefully we can get away from that discussion.

Anyway, I have some questions for... Darkpit54 Darkpit54 , Ura Ura , and Pokechu Pokechu .

What do you guys think is the most suspicious? Who do you think is the most likely to be Town? Also, in general, what is your opinion on Shish and LoneKonWolf?
I don't have any hard reads at this time based on what's been said so far. As for Shish/Kon, I took their little spat to not mean much.

Gonna do my take on Cop, Doc, Kill

Cop: Katnip (RNG shenanigans lol)
Doc: Fire (More RNG crap gosh darnit)
Kill: BarDulL (You were the one that came up in my voting RNG lol)
I got more or less nothing out of today, so I dunno if I can answer those questions. So I'll go with FE's idea of cop/doc/kill instead:

Cop: Shish or Kon, leaning more towards the former
Doc: FE in return for doc'ing me
Kill: RNG came up on Bardull so I guess him
Lol we have the same RNG.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
You also have to put votes in bold, or else they won't count. Just make a new post with the vote actually bolded.
Oh crap, I'm sorry, thank you.

As far as who's suspicious and who isn't, I honestly don't have much of an idea yet. There hasn't been a lot to go off of.

I'm kinda neutral on Shish and LoneKon currently; I'm not a huge fan of the randomly voting but without any information it does seem to be the only way to move along the game.

That said, I'm just going to stay with the majority and

Vote: Shishoe

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A quick game of Doc Cop Kill? Given the game's mostly made up of docs and gunslingers I feel it makes sense.

Doc: Moydow
Cop: Shishoe
Kill: *Pulls out randomizer* Opossum
rOOd

>:|

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Doc: LoneKonWolf
Cop: Maven
Kill: Anyone that tries to claim "RNG" for their votes after deadline is reached. :awesome:

It's high noon.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Vote count because nobody else will do one:

Pokechu: 1 (Shish)
Maven: 1 (Fire Emblemier)
Shish: 3 (Maven, J, Darkpit)
Darkpit: 1 (Opossum)
J: 1 (Bardull)
LoneKonWolf: 1 (Kantrip)
Bardull: 2 (Moydow, Ura)

Not voted yet: Pokechu, LoneKonWolf

Seven people with votes on them. Obviously we should just finish the job and tie the vote on everyone. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Seven people with votes on them. Obviously we should just finish the job and tie the vote on everyone. :p
This has no relation whatsoever to this game but what would happen theoretically speaking if everyone voted for someone else and everyone had one vote on them? Do they all get lynched? :confused:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, I have stuff to do, sooooooo...

Unfortunately, while I don't find Shish particularly scummy, I'm currently at 2 votes, and who knows what tomfoolery could happen while I'm gone, so I kinda have to:

Vote: Shishoe

Although frankly I'd rather see Moydow or Ura eat a bullet because they are claiming to be using "RNG" with deadline coming up. That said, if I somehow randomly die and their votes are on me, they should not at all be absolved of suspicion just because they were using "RNG" for their votes. :mad::mad::mad:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh my, I didn't realize the fast pace we were working with. My fault for not reading rules lmao.

Not on board with a Shish lynch, I'd go for one of the two who never voted though.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well i'll keep my word to vote the least active person in this game.

Funny enough, that said person is pokechu, the same one i exasperated shish for voting every phase. How irony falls sometimes.

Vote: Pokechu

It's more or less the same reason why I try to discourage racist jokes or sexist jokes.

It's like, ok, fine, they're funny to an extent in terms of generalizing stereotypes, but I swear someone else will read it and submit a report guaranteed, and then the fantastic four of Xivii, Mic, Cyndane, and AlphaZealot are going to collapse on me harder than the collapse of the DC cinematic universe. :awesome:

More or less would rather just nip it in the bud now 'cause it's pretty hard to draw a line between what's appropriate and what's not appropriate in terms of using language that could potentially be construed as derogatory. IMO, I say avoid it altogether unless the term is being used in the politically correct context.
I find it interesting to note that we both agreed that it didn't need to continue here more, and yet you continued onto more even though i agreed before that was what you were doing.

Either way it is fine to do so, it is a reason to be a mod is to impose a higher standard of acceptable ethics to make sure none go to on.
This has no relation whatsoever to this game but what would happen theoretically speaking if everyone voted for someone else and everyone had one vote on them? Do they all get lynched? :confused:
I think then the host would just **** his pants and the day would end with no one dead.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sorry for not being very actI've

Heading home now

But I do agree with Barney that all these RNG posts are slimy LOL

Kantrip

Kantplay

This puts him at 3 I believe.

Shish's wagon is Maven and J's RVS votes, and Darkpit and Bardull joining because it was the biggest wagon. This lynch would not give us very valuable information at the moment.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Sorry for not being very actI've

Heading home now

But I do agree with Barney that all these RNG posts are slimy LOL
This is why i hate RNG votes.

Shish's wagon is Maven and J's RVS votes, and Darkpit and Bardull joining because it was the biggest wagon. This lynch would not give us very valuable information at the moment.
. . .
Unvote: Pokechu
pray tell why did you jump that lynch after i just voted?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Most suspect I'll say the RNG voters. I'll say Moy is most suspicious because she was the first to use RNG as her kill in Cop Doc Kill

Most townie I'll go out on a limb and say Barney because he seems in character from other games and also because I've read the most of his posts compared to everyone else

Could also be Kantrip since he hopped on me really quick but I have been the most inactive

However their reasoning of "those lynches wouldn't get us anything" also applies to me because no one could create a read on me yet

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Most suspect I'll say the RNG voters. I'll say Moy is most suspicious because she was the first to use RNG as her kill in Cop Doc Kill

Most townie I'll go out on a limb and say Barney because he seems in character from other games and also because I've read the most of his posts compared to everyone else

Could also be Kantrip since he hopped on me really quick but I have been the most inactive

However their reasoning of "those lynches wouldn't get us anything" also applies to me because no one could create a read on me yet
Oh

Ebwop

Most suspicious for kan

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Kantrip sudden defense for shish seems out of nowhere, and to literally jump on the lynch for pokechu right after i voted seems exteremly out of place.

Their claim of getting valuable information out of something separate does not sound like proper justification.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I agree that if Shish were to flip now, pretty much nothing would come of it.

Unvote
Vote: Moydow

Not a fan of "RNG" voting, and I haven't seen really an attempt from them at formulating a read and coming up with a more authentic vote before deadline. Granted this may come off as an OMGUS, but I think they're not operating in the Town's best interests.

D

Deleted member

Am I really going to get lynched from RVS votes? I really hope such an easy mislynch isn't allowed to get by like this.

I haven't really been able to do any proper reading on the game yet though, but I'll come back soon with some reads.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although to be fair, RVS votes being used for a lynch here is also probably in a similar vein.

But Moydow has visibly acknowledged the vote count despite an upcoming deadline. Where's the Town intent at? :mad:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I mean my RNG vote was 16 hours ago and not "near" the deadline, so I dunno why I'm getting targeted ahead of everyone else when other people were doing the same thing at the same time, but if it's that much of an issue, then
Unvote

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unvote: BarDulL
Vote: Kattrip

Kattrip's sudden vote on Pokechu seems suspect as hell. Especially right after Kon put his vote on him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** me typo lol.

Unvote: BarDulL
Vote: Kantrip

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean my RNG vote was 16 hours ago and not "near" the deadline, so I dunno why I'm getting targeted ahead of everyone else when other people were doing the same thing at the same time, but if it's that much of an issue, then
Unvote
Day phases are only 24 hours, and there's an hour and a half left!

Of course I'm going to be suspicious of you/Ura when I'm not seeing a visible attempt at trying to generate discussion. You guys just kinda plopped your votes down on me and then started twiddling your thumbs as time was burning away. To make things worse, you were physically here in the thread and posted a vote count after Nabe pointed out that there was a deadline, but you didn't visibly say "hmm well maybe Bard could be Town, perhaps I should try to get a more authentic read out of this guy before he gets owned on account of 'rng'" and just proceeded to stay quiet. :mad::mad::mad:

I concede the RVS votes sitting still before deadline is pretty much no better, and players should be held accountable for this. You're just the biggest target on my radar at the moment for obvious reasons...

D

Deleted member

hmm well maybe Bard could be Town, perhaps I should try to get a more authentic read out of this guy before he gets owned on account of 'rng'" and just proceeded to stay quiet. :mad::mad::mad:
You talk like I'm not the one with my head on the guillotine lol

But yes, I don't like this whole thing of random votes and there's sure to be some scum in these groups.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Honestly, I have no strong feelings as to where I would like to go for the lynch because it is too variable to lay down. Based on pure feels, I want to look at have conversations with Kanty/Ura based on their posts. I do not feel strongly enough for these feelings for me to want to vote them out. Mainly I have questions about a couple of their actions and justifications for votes and a couple posts. I do not have that much time to drag up quotes, but I do want to point some things out before the NightTime.

So I will be here to make sure we have a hammer. I am okay with getting rid of an inactive slot since only things have started to heat up in the midnight hour so I have to concede it would not be in the town's best interest to push a read and justify a case hap-hazardly when the chances of being wrong are higher.

Meh, I am gonna try and do a quick re-read and maybe something will spark something.

*D1 still is whomp whomp for me lmao ; -; *

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Opinion on Kantrip:

I don't find Kantrip's reasoning regarding a no-go on the Shish wagon to be particularly scummy. I think his Pokechu vote seems to fall in line with his opinion regarding voting off inactives which he mentioned earlier.

You talk like I'm not the one with my head on the guillotine lol

But yes, I don't like this whole thing of random votes and there's sure to be some scum in these groups.
I meeeeeeean, you were at 3, and I was at 2, I just felt like it could go either way at that point and didn't want to get hardbodied in the ensuing "flavor shuffle" that inevitably happens.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Voting to Chu immediately after LoneKon does seem super sketchy. Plus he hasn't really added much to conversation before now, and we still don't have a ton to go off of.

Unvote
Vote: Kantrip

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Kantrip sudden defense for shish seems out of nowhere, and to literally jump on the lynch for pokechu right after i voted seems exteremly out of place.

Their claim of getting valuable information out of something separate does not sound like proper justification.
Kon pretty much summed up my thoughts on this post. To be quite honest, I see where Kon is coming from in thinking that Kanty's vote onto Pokechu does come directly after his post. (though to Kanty's defense, he could have just agreed that Pokechu was the most inactive and therefore did not think the need to qualify their vote for such a reason)

Though the bigger issue I have is the wording I pointed out in Kon's post regarding the sudden defense. The reason I liked Kon's post was because Kanty's post gave me an odd vibe from how it seemed he had a much stronger opinion about Shish than it seems possible to have based on their posts. Shish did not have anything to suggest that their lynch would not give us information.

If Shish's lynch doesn't give valubable information to lynch, then why is Pokechu your new vote? Kantrip Kantrip

Neither lynch gives information so by your own logic, neither wagon matters at all for who goes. What at the time of this post made you want to sway the attention from Shish to Pokechu? As in, what is the key difference behind their two lynches from this post before Shish came in posting after it seems everyone realized the deadline was looming?

The justification for not lynching Shish reads as fake especially when you coat on the fact that Pokechu was the new vote with the exact justification behind the Shish wagon.

I could be reading intently into this, however, this is the first post in the game to give me those heeby jeeby vibes of dis-genuine content. That's basically my thoughts on the whole Kanty vote being odd.

More of a conversation I'd like to discuss if we had more daytime, but for the record of the day I'd like to FoS: Kanty till I am able to get some conversations finished with him.

Top Bottom