• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayo Clinic: Over! The ingredients are in the bowl... Did the emulsion hold together, or did it break like so many crumbling Oreos?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

honestly kattakatt is impressedly :V thought the video was literally gonna be like one of those auto voices things they use for like 4chan videos, honestly happy to have expectations exceeded and dead wrong

also your first name is Nicholas?

BarDulL

Town Vampire

honestly kattakatt is impressedly :V thought the video was literally gonna be like one of those auto voices things they use for like 4chan videos, honestly happy to have expectations exceeded and dead wrong

also your first name is Nicholas?
First name is Nicolas, the French spelling! Dad is French, so go figure. My alias here is based on my last name, of course.

No stalkerino from you guys pls :awesome:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
First name is Nicolas, the French spelling! Dad is French, so go figure. My alias here is based on my last name, of course.

No stalkerino from you guys pls :awesome:
ah gotcha well is a nice name -3- i pretty much keep nothing hidden about my identity, katherine heikes, shortened to katt :V my alias i'm currently using myself is actually based on my middle name natalie, just shortened lol

and what ya mean by stalkerino? :V

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ah gotcha well is a nice name -3- i pretty much keep nothing hidden about my identity, katherine heikes, shortened to katt :V my alias i'm currently using myself is actually based on my middle name natalie, just shortened lol

and what ya mean by stalkerino? :V
It was just a fun way of saying stalker; it's actually pretty easy to find out all sorts of information about me lol. JUST DON'T DOX ME AND SHOW UP TO MY DOOR KAT JEEZ :^)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It was just a fun way of saying stalker; it's actually pretty easy to find out all sorts of information about me lol. JUST DON'T DOX ME AND SHOW UP TO MY DOOR KAT JEEZ :^)
oh

no **** why would anyone do that? <->

BarDulL

Town Vampire
why rip you? .-.

i think not doxing and stalking your way of life is much preferable :V
aaaand...it was kinda what you also want

don't tell me you actually expected me to do that ya creep >->
Oh, I thought you were implying that no one actually would want to stalk me, LOL

And no of course not, I’m just being a goose.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Best language :p
Welcome, Kreative Whiz Kids, you are: Nabe, the Crazy French Swine, (Province of Quebec), Independant Serial Killer

Your that one guy who is a stereotypical french *******. You look down on english people (and french people from france), you insist on correcting people's pronounciation and thoroughly enjoy the line : "You filthy english swine". All you care about is getting independance from the rest of these provincial ****s,and you'll do anything to get it. (And by anything, i mean kill your way to it). You love poutine, hairy armpits and oral loving from the ladies, and when you win your hairy french maid has a nice surprise for you waiting.

IMPORTANT NOTE : You are COMPULSIVE, meaning you must shoot NIGHTLY, if you fail to send the action, it shall resolve RANDOMLY as opposed to the stated non action in the RULES

Abilities:
------------

Kill :

Once a night, you may send me the command Kill : PlayerName . They will die a terrible terrible french death

You win when your the last province standing or nothing can prevent this.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
god damnit XD

what about my provenience ontario?

or my parents alberta?

**** i just wanna see that whole game XD

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Didn't realize that was the name of the green room.

Sorry for giving you angry pinky

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Edit: lol it was late/I was sleepy and so I was a bit repetitive in some parts in this scuffed exclusive video but hopefully I got my point across D:
wow

I am SO sorry

I thought that the "track record for being wrong" was a blanket statement and you were just saying I just SUCKED at mafia LOL

And that really did hurt!!! Like DANG omg...... I just got told I SUCKED, like, I'm SO wrong to the point it's a track record

I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve anything I said, IDK HOW you can forgive me, I'm HORRIBLE

I apologize for everything, I'm so embarrassed, omg I'm so dumb, I genuinely thought that was a blanket statement, and combined with everything else you said, like my sense of towniness being skewed, etc., I really thought you MEANT to come for me and were just being brutally honest, so my poor widdle ol' feelings got hurt

I'm SO sorry Barney omg

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It’s all good dude. Honestly, when I first started playing mafia, I used to react negatively to players that undermined my authority and influence over the game, so I 100% get where you’re coming from with this. In reality, outside of the game, I’d pretty much never say something like that.

Obviously as we can see here, you correctly read Moydow and it seemed to reach the ears and eyes of the vigilantes, so that’s another feather in your cap.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm late to this, but you and Kon also live in Canada?

I feel like over half of DGames is Canadian lmao
yus and no

born and raised in ontario, outskirts and rural of toronto, but dued to some family issues oldest brother (kyler) moved down to the states about a good ole 7 years ago, and me and konnie followed through 4 years ago, and been living in neveda since then

and really? lol i only notice nabe is such lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm exaggerating a bit, but I know Nabe and Kantrip are from Canada. I'm also counting Stoopid (at least I think he is Canadian, I remember him mentioning something about his province's flag). I recall other people saying they are from Canada, but I can't remember at the moment.

Either way, if this isn't some subtle, covert operation by the Canadian government to slowly take over Decisive Games, I don't know what it is.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm exaggerating a bit, but I know Nabe and Kantrip are from Canada. I'm also counting Stoopid (at least I think he is Canadian, I remember him mentioning something about his province's flag). I recall other people saying they are from Canada, but I can't remember at the moment.

Either way, if this isn't some subtle, covert operation by the Canadian government to slowly take over Decisive Games, I don't know what it is.
ah okiedokie, and ya unis a quebecer, pra pra also from canada to

and meh :V maybe we are the ones here and your the invaders
We already scare the Canadians.

It's what keeps them in Canada.
how that work out for me bud?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Edit: lol it was late/I was sleepy and so I was a bit repetitive in some parts in this scuffed exclusive video but hopefully I got my point across D:
Your voice is smexy my dude. :shades:

Unlike my monotone voice haha.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Oh and i'm also Canadian to eh?

As Canadian as Maple Syrup as a matter of fact.

Top Bottom