• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayo Clinic: Over! The ingredients are in the bowl... Did the emulsion hold together, or did it break like so many crumbling Oreos?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Hi Kon. It definitely has, but I'm glad to be back.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Flavor post:

September 17th, 2018:

I lay in bed, closing my eyes while counting what seemed like a near infinite number of marshys jumping over fences; some people like counting sheep, but what can sheep do in the midst of the HBC? Regardless, not even the fabled man of YOLOSWAG lore could help me fall asleep. It was gonna be a long night.

I got out of bed and snuck quietly into the kitchen, grabbing some Oreos while scratching my backside as is tradition after an attempt at a date with the sand man. As I made my way back out of the kitchen, I nearly tripped and fell when I realized that there was a foreign presence nearby. I gasped while almost dropping the better half of a recently pulled apart double stuffed Oreo.

“Nabe, what the hell are you doing in my apartment?!” I yelled after turning on a nearby light.

Sure enough, it was Nabe, who was using a whisk in a side-to-side motion in order to mix the contents of a bowl he was carrying. He was using my favorite bowl that I regularly use to eat Captain Crunch; the top of my mouth isn’t just going to hurt itself without the breakfast of champions, thank you very much.

I sighed while stuffing the first half of the Oreo in my mouth. I figured he had his reasons for being here.

“Can’t fall asleep, ol’ Bard? Maybe some of the special mayonnaise I’m making here will do the trick,” he said in an oddly creepy voice. It was the kind of voice that sends chills down your spine. The kind of voice that makes you wonder what “secret ingredients” he may have added during production.

I looked at Nabe with a mixture of curiosity and disgust, but couldn’t deny that there was a delicious and soothing smell emanating from the bowl.

“Something tells me I’m going to regret this, friend.”

Awkwardly, I took some of my Oreo and dipped it in the mayonnaise while not taking into account how barbarous such an act was, chewed, swallowed, and...

...To be continued...in Mayo Clinic Mafia...

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Cheat Sheet

Lemon juice: mafia goon
Dijon mustard: mafia doctor
White wine vinegar: mafia docblocker

Egg yolk: town compulsive vigilante
Olive oil: town doctor

Garlic: indy compulsive bulletproof serial killer

Doc's® Organic 'Tortillis' Probiotic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is a cause for celebration. The name, from the Latin "twisted", is reminiscent of the growth of our olive trees' twisted and trembling trunks, rooted in the Valle del Tavo region of Abruzzo. Its taste is delicate and embracing, a round herbaceous flavour with a spicy note perfectly dosed to lend to its bitter fragrance. Tortillis is perfect when paired as a dressing for soft cheeses, red meats, soups, and in general with well-structured dishes. Trust in Doc's product line for probiotic food solutions that protect your health!

Fats need to drop the Acid to win the day! Watch out for Aromatics!
Vigilante® Organic Fancy-Free Egg Yolks are a shot to the senses! USDA-certified organic eggs sourced from cage-free free-range hens at GMO-free egg farms have been mechanically free-yolked by us for your pleasure, with none of those pesky egg whites getting in the way or eating up your well-earned free time. Once you try one of our individually-wrapped yolks, you'll find that freely eating them is a compulsive habit you won't want to break!

Fats need to drop the Acid to win the day! Watch out for Aromatics!

Acids, take special notice of the fact that your group role PM is the only role PM to reference player names.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mayo_Clinic

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Confirming.

I should also note that i'm going to be busy all day tomorrow with work so I won't get to post that much. Hope you don't mind Nabe.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Confirming. Mayo's good with tuna.

D

Deleted member

Confirmed, my bad, I forgot to confirm it in the the thread lol

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
"No, mom, I really do have a date tonight! Honest! She's on her way over right now. Yeah, she's real pretty. I can't wait to introduce you to her!"

"Uh-huh. W-Well, yeah, I can't wait for me to meet her, too... Right. No, I do have a history of bad first dates, but I'm telling you, it's going to be great. I'm going to make mayonnaise in front of her! She'll be swept right off her feet!"

"No, I don't need your help, thank you. No, really! Stop! I've enrolled in an online course... 'Mayo Clinic.' She's going to be impressed. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Ooh, there's the door! I have to let you go, I need to check on something real quick before I let her in."

--------------------------

Mayo Clinic starts right now. It's Page 1!
With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Unvotes are never required.
The Page ends at 7:30 E.S.T. tomorrow, approximately 24 hours from now.

Cheat Sheet

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If I had a dollar for everytime Shish voted Chu...

...i'd have like 8 dollars.

D

Deleted member

Predicable, pattern ordinated, doing the same thing expecting things to change.

Every time you've voted for pokechu has been the incorrect choice that i have seen.

Following that logic anything else would be a better idea.
but if I always vote Pokechu, eventually, he'll turn out to be scum!
It's just a joke tho, it's not like we have anything to work with anyways this early

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Before voting at random like a disheveled mob. I suggest we simply get everyones voice out once. Those who refuse speaking shall be the first one out.
but if I always vote Pokechu, eventually, he'll turn out to be scum!
It's just a joke tho, it's not like we have anything to work with anyways this early
Fair enough, and do remember gamblers fallacy will ruin more than succeed.

D

Deleted member

Before voting at random like a disheveled mob. I suggest we simply get everyones voice out once. Those who refuse speaking shall be the first one out.

Fair enough, and do remember gamblers fallacy will ruin more than succeed.
But early game is the time we just throw votes around, is it not?
Vote: shishoe

He got distracted by his mafia chat and forget to confirm in the bread
I legit just forgot due to irl stuff tho

Top Bottom