• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayling Family Mafia (Mayfia) - Who successfully escaped the Shadow Realm?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Unvote

Roxy and Cello, no need to vote yourselves. That doesn't help anyone.

Vote: Sold

One other person has voted for Cello, by my count. I'd hardly constitute two votes as a "wagon." Nudging already?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
More people vote Clownbot so that I can be right! Let's do it!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ok.

Unvote Vote Clownbot

Where is Elder Sister and her Mated One? We'll just need 2 more votes.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Whoa there, buddy. Hold yer horses!
I reckon one of ye humbugs be sniffin the wrong way up the creek. Ye can never tell which way the pickle's goin' to squirt.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro said:
Ye can never tell which way the pickle's goin' to squirt.
That's what she sa... (knocked out and dragged back to be re-educated on the errors of sexism)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Delvro: It's just a tad annoying. If you want to keep posting like that I won't stop you but... Yeah, it'd be nice if you could.

@Cello: I lmao'd.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
What's worse is that I'm reading everything Delvro says with his IRL voice... and it's just wrong.

Delvro, who went an' took all our tobacky? You'un know all bout dem rascals dontcha?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
SRB isn't being strictly "wtf?"...
that means he's scum, right?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I don't have one yet, but you'll be the first to know when I get one
Unvote, Vote: Soaring Raptor Blast. I gotcha this time. How could Cello be the first to know if everything you say is public? You must have private messaging abilities with him, because you and Cello are scum!

You making this too easy, SRB.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
Wow, I go away on my anniversary vacation for like two days and we're already on page 5 when I get back. o.o

As May mentioned, I'm her brother-in-law, and this is my second forum Mafia game. I hope to actually finish this one! Since school is over for the summer, I should have a little more time to contribute to this now. I haven't formed an opinion yet on who's what, so I think I'm just going to bide my time a bit. Mostly just wanted to let people know that I'm here now, and ready to go. =3

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Jeremy: Change to 40 ppp, you nub. (Go to User CP [not that CP], then Edit Options, then go about half-way down to adjust the posts per page option)

I didn't know that was why you were gone. If Tanny is gone longer than you were, that will reflect badly on her.

Also, I play like Ryker. Just wanted to let you know.

@SRB: Ah. Since you were both voting for S2, I thought you might have formed an opinion on why he was too. So, you haven't thought about that at all?

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
Unvote, Vote: Soaring Raptor Blast. I gotcha this time. How could Cello be the first to know if everything you say is public? You must have private messaging abilities with him, because you and Cello are scum!

You making this too easy, SRB.
I like how when you quoted that you took out the ree ree smiley face I put at the end to show it's an obvious joke. trying to frame me or something?

and when I do get an opinion on mcfox I will open that statement with an"@cello"

... you are so scum. I'm baking cookies for the S2 wagon if anyone is interested. :bee:

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
@SRB: Ah. Since you were both voting for S2, I thought you might have formed an opinion on why he was too. So, you haven't thought about that at all?
oh, no i didn't even notice. S2 is being obvious scum though so he's obviously an intelligent man.

you should give me your thoughts on S2. :)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
jerk

my point stands
what i find interesting is that you didn't dispute the fact you were scum, or that his meta held truth

... you are so scum. I'm baking cookies for the S2 wagon if anyone is interested. :bee:
oh, no i didn't even notice. S2 is being obvious scum though so he's obviously an intelligent man.

you should give me your thoughts on S2. :)
so you really think s2 is scum? what exactly is making you think this?

s2, i don't remember ky mafia s2 being this silly :p

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 31, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 1:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Clownbot: vanderzant(
)
Delvro: (0)
hidajiremi: (0)
Mayling: (0)
McFox: (0)
Mister Eric: (0)
Roxy: Roxy (
)
soaring-raptor-blast: Mister Eric, Sold2, Cello_Marl (
)
Sold2: soaring-raptor-blast, McFox (
)
Tandora: (0)
vanderzant: Clownbot, Mayling (
)
Not Voting: Delvro, hidajiremi, Tandora (
)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Feel free to try. It's doesn't further the already forming connections we have, but one is just as good as another this early on.

Although, on that note, why aren't you pursing this S2/SRB/McFox bit? What are your thoughts on it?

Top Bottom