• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
SEEEEEEEIBRIIIIIIIIK, ride?
yes no?
i always pay gas, you know that.
and I just want to make sure as soon as I can before I ask to late.

I'm looking to enter 2 events.
Probably not teams, since I'll be hungry and I'll want to save some money to eaaaaaaaaat.

HURF.

lamugi

Smash Lord
SEEEEEEEIBRIIIIIIIIK, ride?
yes no?
i always pay gas, you know that.
and I just want to make sure as soon as I can before I ask to late.

I'm looking to enter 2 events.
Probably not teams, since I'll be hungry and I'll want to save some money to eaaaaaaaaat.

HURF.
that wont be a problem since you're winning!!!!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
where does scidadle live? I'll be at hungry's the night before, so I could leave early and take a few people in my car.

Added hype: IN CASE YOU GUYS FORGOT, THE TITLE OF BEST FALCON IN FLORIDA WILL BE FOUGHT FOR IN LESS THAN 26 DAYS!!!

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Hmmm Lex is coming and Kimo...

Anyone know if Dop and Skratch are going?

Kimo mind if a white boy hitches a ride, gas money and my heavenly presence comes with me. ;)
It really depends on how many people from my tiny crew decide to go. I know at least two of them will go for sure, and then there's Lex who also asked me for a ride.

Remind me what you look like again. I always remember seeing you on the boards, but never remembered playing you.

-Kimo

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Someone that knows more about the community like me, hungrybox, etc should do the seeding, at least for melee since i dont care about brawl, so that it doesnt end up like last time where Me+Chops, Q+Hbox, and Rock+Harriet were all on one side of the bracket while Zoro+Marin were on the other

Top Bottom