• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
so i'm pretty excited about this.
really hope I can go.

I have been urging to play melee more since forever. ahhhh

:074:
me too!

I lost my ame disc

tell me how horrible that is
i know its so common i could find one on the ground

but im too lazy to look

^_^
nyah nyah

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
hahaha, my very first copy of melee was when it was released. it was my sisters, and i was pissed at her for buying it. i bought a cube, but i wanted to own all my games as well as the system so she couldn't play it.

eventually she lost it/or i did, and i've just been bumming off copies of my friends melee. just cause they dont play it.

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh been playing with sheik and doc, I wanna goooooo to zissssss

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
hahaha, my very first copy of melee was when it was released. it was my sisters, and i was pissed at her for buying it. i bought a cube, but i wanted to own all my games as well as the system so she couldn't play it.

eventually she lost it/or i did, and i've just been bumming off copies of my friends melee. just cause they dont play it.

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh been playing with sheik and doc, I wanna goooooo to zissssss
Saw four used copies of Melee at Gamestop the other day for $20 each. Cubes with a controller go for $30 now. With a little investment money you could get a few cubes and copies of Melee, throw a tournament or two and get the money you bought it for from entrance fees. Just gotta have a memory card on standby.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Saw four used copies of Melee at Gamestop the other day for $20 each. Cubes with a controller go for $30 now. With a little investment money you could get a few cubes and copies of Melee, throw a tournament or two and get the money you bought it for from entrance fees. Just gotta have a memory card on standby.
YOOOO NIGGGGGG, i checked smash boards as a freakin joke and i see your *** postingggg

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
when snake breaks the ike's shield and sets up that crazy sh*t is my favorite part
I have my very own "i just broke your shield" combo. and it looks a lot like that snake stuff. Its called the "Toonlio (I just broke your shield and im about to own you) combo!"

I have several Toonlio combos which i think im gonna make a video of and patent it before some toon link scrub claims it as theirs :ohwell:

and btw, i saw ur ice climber stuff. its pretty scary.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I have my very own "i just broke your shield" combo. and it looks a lot like that snake stuff. Its called the "Toonlio (I just broke your shield and im about to own you) combo!"

I have several Toonlio combos which i think im gonna make a video of and patent it before some toon link scrub claims it as theirs :ohwell:

and btw, i saw ur ice climber stuff. its pretty scary.
I wanna see those toon combos, and yeah IC are so awesome and garb climbing *****

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I'm picking up bran and crunch (raisin sucks)... Virg and Gindz inspired me...:027:

;)

Gindler

Smash Champion
What is up with all the Yoshi players picking up Ice Climbers? First Sockz, now you? :laugh:
Lol, good thing I'm not going to main them :p
I just have a natural weakness to them, even without infinites so I'm trying to learn them inside and out

protip run into blizzard, smash di out punish lol
Oh **** they're desynced, and nana just grabbed me. Why did I ever listen to that protip :chuckle:

Top Bottom