• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I know! I have no idea why it's banned here...

I'm going to keep on debating for Rainbow Cruise to be a counterpick in Florida until:

1) It does become a counterpick.
2) I move away for college (which will happen in... 16 months. Hope you are all prepared for my nagging! :bee:)
mannn calm down, it wont be a counter pick so u might as well move away because we dont care...lol

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
ive hyped this soo much for f3, not so much for ssb, lol no1 i know around where i live plays ssb

Gindler

Smash Champion
Why does every tournament do PS3 SF4? *sigh* not that I'm too good at either but at least it's playable on 360

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Why does every tournament do PS3 SF4? *sigh* not that I'm too good at either but at least it's playable on 360
Reason why bigger tournaments have it only on PS3 is because there are way more converters to play your PS2 sticks to PS3. there's no cheap or working converters out for XBox 360 yet that are viable.

I'm Alex Jebailey, Haven't posted on here yet but I'm taking care of everything on the Street fighter 4 Side.

Look forward to seeing the biggest turnout with all you smash players and I wish you all the best of luck.

This is gonna be one heck of an amazing event. If you have any questions just shoot me an email through the site www.imwiifit.com
Alex

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
My F-Zero challenge might help attendance a bit. I guess it's a good thing I'm not having it at Gigs eh?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Polmex, you never said anything about us teaming up for doubles... >.>

Oh, are we a team, Wonderbread? I need to go on XBL more often... :dizzy:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I AM assertive (when it comes to my parents, at least). If I wasn't, then they would have NEVER let me host a tournament at my house.

Well, I'll try convincing them when they are in a better mood (they seem a little tense today...).

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol juan that only works on your mom cuz shes easy to convince

if i just said Im going to sleep at Juan's house instead of asking
my parents would be like
who do you think you are!!?
and then take my car

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol juan that only works on your mom cuz shes easy to convince

if i just said Im going to sleep at Juan's house instead of asking
my parents would be like
who do you think you are!!?
and then take my car
LOL
They sound like good parents.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im coming to this and gigs and every other fl tourny in may and june

danny lets team @ this son

so practice up and **** people because im going to ****.

Top Bottom