• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maximum Pressure : A Zero Suit Samus Combo Video

Chaco

Never Logs In
Pretty good stuff.

Not anything that completely wow'd me though. Good overall though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Good stuff. The suit piece tricks against the Pit had me giggling like a schoolgirl. The effects were a bit much at times, but overall very fun to watch.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Nice video. The choice of music was an interesting one as well. The second track that was used was also used by someone who calls himself Kukai. He mains Samus, which is why I thought it was interesting.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Good job Charby, I'm proud of how much and how fast you've improved since you first joined us.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Nice playing! And thank you for using clips from MP3 instead of the same old brawl ones :)

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
awsome vid Charby 10/5 you blew my score of the charts Lovely Combo on Wario it had my laughing .

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
I loved this video 5/5. But the rotation effects were kinda unnecessary especially with the pit. and it kinda dulled the action when you did the infinite on wario. My favorite one was the one with the DK on Rainbow Cruise, nice one. Great job on the video.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ooh, I watched it again, I had been up until 5 am, and was tired when I watched it the first time.

But I loved 0:55.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I loved this video 5/5. But the rotation effects were kinda unnecessary especially with the pit. and it kinda dulled the action when you did the infinite on wario. My favorite one was the one with the DK on Rainbow Cruise, nice one. Great job on the video.
The wario infinite may have ruined the action, but it was still **** good, maybe if he had moved it to a different part of the vid.

Meese

Smash Cadet
Gameplay was great.
Dragula? interesting choice of music for ZSS. It would work for bowser :p

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Oh by the way what did you use to capture Charby?

Edit: Thanks.

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
NO FREAKING WAY. YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. I WAS GOING TO USE THAT SONG.

**** it. <_________________________________________________<

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
See this is why I never tell anyone about songs I want to use in combo videos.
but...you did. lol. unless theres some kind of sarcasm i cant understand..

but seriously i found a great song and i see this. my happiness = crushed. Although i have to lol at these combo videos being very like claw's. This Slam song, spec's intro and outro was the same as claw. [with the short clips of multiple combos.]

either way, your zss is pretty good. But i didnt see much or any suit piece stuffs.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Is it another gangster song that was very disturbing to listen to like your last one? zss =/= the n word. D:

Well what is it. :p
With that *** how can you say that?

ntm good vid... Bouse get nauseous watching though. Bouse throw up delicious bagel he had for breakfast. Bouse suing you for $10,000 dollars for endangering public health and a lifetime supply of bagels.

Bouse is kidding.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Is it another gangster song that was very disturbing to listen to like your last one? zss =/= the n word. D:

Well what is it. :p
Hey, I have the right to view zss as I see fit. If i wanted to portray her as a "gangster" then that's how I'm gonna do it. It's art, show's my perspective.

But due to everyone who plays brawl not liking rap music (since apparently everyone likes Techno) I chose a better song. Still not telling you what it is...but Im pretty sure everyone will like it.

Top Bottom