• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Chart Thread UPDATED FIRST POST!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
MetaKnight: Disadvantage

Snake: Even
Diddy: Slight Advantage
Falco: Slight Disadvantage
Ice Climbers: Slight Disadvantage
Marth: Disadvantage
Wario: Even

King DDD:Advantage
Pikachu: Slight Advantage
Olimar: Even (obviously)
Lucario: Advantage
Mr. G&W: Even

Pit: Even
Toon Link: Slight Disadvantage
Zero Suit Samus: Slight Disadvantage
Kirby: Advantage
ROB: Even

Donkey Kong: Even
Peach: Disadvantage
Fox: Advantage
Luigi: Disadvantage
Wolf: Slight Disadvantage

Sheik: Advantage
Pokemon Trainer: Advantage
Sonic: Advantage
Ness: Advantage
Bowser: Advantage

Lucas: Advantage
Ike: Advantage
Yoshi: Advantage
Mario: Slight Advantage
Captain Falcon: Advantage
Samus: Advantage
Jigglypuff: Advantage

Zelda: Advantage
Link: Advantage
Ganondorf: Advantage

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's fine, there's no point in arguing, lol. It's a slight advantage for us at best. I doubt Snakeee's Sheik knows how to play the Olimar matchup to the best of his ability, since I know Snakeee doesn't main Sheik, obviously. Like I said, nobody other than I and Logic have played Judo in tournament so I'm not expecting people to understand because there's really no other sheik that has this much of a handle on the matchup and can show what Sheik really can do against us.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ummmm...he kinda does know the matchup, he knew what moves could beat our moves, what "combos" worked on oli and what didn't, knew how to follow up attacks adn gimp olimar, this definetely isn't his first time in the oli vs. shiek MU for him

also, keep in mind i secondary shiek and have played the MU from shiek's perspective to so i'm also basing my opinion off that as well

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
shiek is even, but I then again I think 70% of the cast is even just people are too dumb to adjust and play mu's right

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sheik is becoming a main for me lately. I can't give an accurate rating of the match up, but it feels even-ish to me. Remember I wasn't at my best yesterday because of anxiety (had a panic attack the day before the tourney btw)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
its so annoying how that kids name is "snakeeeee" lol
That's two too many Es :)

And when I was watching videos on YouTube last night I saw a match between Judo and Logic, that **** can be brutal. And I almost cried when he nearly took a stock off by whip ****** Logic on the ledge D:

Dnyce

Smash Master
Lucario: Advantage
Mr. G&W: Even
Toon Link: Slight Disadvantage
Zero Suit Samus: Slight Disadvantage
ROB: Even

And when I was watching videos on YouTube last night I saw a match between Judo and Logic, that **** can be brutal. And I almost cried when he nearly took a stock off by whip ****** Logic on the ledge D:
And that was before he knew the match-up.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Draco, how did u make the last chart? I wanted to ask you when I was making a chart for Leaf's Best Pikmin thread, but you were gone at the time; it made me sad cause it was a really nice chart lol

Noa.

Smash Master
I made it with the Excel program. It's part of Windows Office. It is a little difficult to use at first, but you can do great stuff with it.

Top Bottom