• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Export #8: Wario (Pre-progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
To be honest, I don't really think it's his grab range that is beast, I believe it's his speed. Like he can cut space so quick and dash cancel shield grab making the grab range feel longer.
lol, dude his grab range is crazy, like a disjointed hitbox of grab range, i've grabbed people when no way in hell they should have been grabed, the people i fight think of fox's grab range as broken since theres like 1.5-2 brawl feet of open space sometimes with the grab.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
To be honest, I don't really think it's his grab range that is beast, I believe it's his speed. Like he can cut space so quick and dash cancel shield grab making the grab range feel longer.
lol, dude his grab range is crazy, like a disjointed hitbox of grab range, i've grabbed people when no way in hell they should have been grabed, the people i fight think of fox's grab range as broken since theres like 1.5-2 brawl feet of open space sometimes with the grab.
His grab range really is beast, me and pierce are thinking that it may be better than marth's, you'd be surprised the grab's i pull off with fox, its obserd sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom