• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Export #4: Snake (In-Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHAA I should have posted this earlier but whatever. Anyways, if Snake plants a mine, you can ledge hop laser, and blow it up. Because its from the ledge, the laser will be low enough to detonate the mine. lol, good sh** f**king up his camping game even more.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
AHAHAHAHAA I should have posted this earlier but whatever. Anyways, if Snake plants a mine, you can ledge hop laser, and blow it up. Because its from the ledge, the laser will be low enough to detonate the mine. lol, good sh** f**king up his camping game even more.
i dont wanna sound like a jerk but i've done this since last september, but i hope all fox's know this, it really does help get fox out of alot of dumb snake camping situations

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i dont wanna sound like a jerk but i've done this since last september, but i hope all fox's know this, it really does help get fox out of alot of dumb snake camping situations

Ok, this happens WAY to much, someone posts somehting they think is new hoping to help the metagame, yet the next person to post says its mega ancient.

this is a problem, we dont have all these little tricks and tip actually out in the open, its all personal knowledge and experience.

WE NEED ALL THIS STUFF ON THE MAIN POST IN THIS THREAD SO EVERY ONE CAN SEE IT

it gets annoying when all the little stuff is hidden away from view deep in the threads or barely ever talked about at all :mad:

Sukai

Smash Champion
50:50

Fox's better stages.
Final Destination
Smashville
Rainbow Cruise
Halberd
Lylat
Port Town

Snake's better stages
Battlefield
Yoshi's island
Delfino
Frigrate
Norfair
Luigi's Mansion

Yeah yeah Snake can't Grenade cuz Fox Blows them up, well, no smart Snake would stand there and try. Still, it's good to void one of his options, but Snake can draw his nades during a jump. Don't take him to stages with a lot of platforms, Smashville is fine, because that one platform is not a worry as long as you pay attention to it. Yoshi's Island gives Snake a plethora of traps to set due to the rotating platform and awkward stage slopes. Fox can camp and dance, but Snake has range and power. Because of Fox's horrible vertical knockback resistance, up tilt is no happy for Fox, neither is down tilt.
Snake, on the other hand has great vertical knockback resistance (second only to DeDeDe) and is a DI guy so yeah, he dies from up smash much later than average. Fortunately, Snake can get himself trapped in a self damaging loop if he recovers wrong. Cypher > C4 > repeat, and he has no choice but to keep going. It's easy to get Snake in this loop by down smashing him around 20-50% near the edge of a stage (try it!).
Uh, if Snake CPs Battlefield, don't use Fox. It's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom