• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
No i don't mind if you like them, i just hate their sound myself, no johns though man Smash> Any Show. I'm not knockin your stuff if you like them do what you gotta do.

Edit: Just saw this

You know what, you're actually starting to annoy me, so we can settle this like good old fashioned smashers.

MM?
im glad im starting to annoy you, that was the point and no show>smash anyday i dont make smash my life >:( next tourney ill MM you which will prolly be SNF5 dec 22nd . youll prolly beat me but if it makes your emoself feel better to beat me lets do it. you can buy more razer blades :D it works out for everyone

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
alphazealot clicked "2 week temp ban" instead of "infraction for flaming" because i said "manacloud is gay" .. let's completely forget about how he slanders and creates false rumors about me on the boards :< piece of scum.

ANYWAY BESIDES THE POINT I'M BACK LOLZ ! grand mango, are you going to pound3 or wut =)
Uhh no date = No pound 3.

Plus, it's pretty far away too I won't have a ride and I certainly don't have enough plain ticket moneyz.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
im glad im starting to annoy you, that was the point and no show>smash anyday i dont make smash my life >:( next tourney ill MM you which will prolly be SNF5 dec 22nd . youll prolly beat me but if it makes your emoself feel better to beat me lets do it. you can buy more razer blades :D it works out for everyone
WOW, dude, MM me too, and then when i **** you you stop posting forever. You're pretty much just a douchebag only around to stir up ****, and that's just gay.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
He didn't start the argument actually...but w/e. I'm not getting involved.

I'm not sure if I posted in here yet, but I'll be going to this most likely.

Elen

Smash Lord
Mmm, and the winner should claim Falcon's Country, being the title falcon champ and all :p

...We had this idea xD Dave said it wasn't allowed, because he can't let Cort have that sign :O

Elen

Smash Lord
At this point, we're deeming the poll pretty much over ^^

So let me know what everyone wants in place of pools.

Low tiers? Crews? Or a Falcon Only tournament :O?

Edit: Just throwing out another reminder for setups. I know a lot of you end up bringing them, so just let me know in advance so we're not frantically asking around the day before xD

Cort

Apple Head
I vote on Falcon only. >_>

But my serious vote goes towards 1 man crews.

But my actual serious vote goes towards Falcon only.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I vote for all stages random, all items medium, random character, no counterpicks, random random random.

Almo

Smash Ace
i'm for crews i guess. i'll need to form/join one the day of the tourney though.

any three people still want to do a free for all mm?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Unless you want to be banned from this tourney or something, I suggest you stop being ********.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
dont fall for the lunch break trap, it sniffs out the non serious players and gets them DQ-ed! And I am not talking about getting Dairy Queened.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I think an all randoms, without items would be awesome. I'd so actually have a chance <_<

Still not sure if I can go to this--I'll know soon. I need monies though (or if I can get a ride I can just come up for friendlies)

So the Vier's traditional bugging people for rides begins ...
now:

Anyone able to get me a ride?

_________
oh, @ milktea--if you can beat me, I wouldn't mind losing, cause that would be serious skills...BRING IT ON

time to start bugging people to play so I can't use being rusty as a john. (though I guess I could still say it has a belated b-day gift lol)
_________

oh, and having singles firsts would be awesome. Thanks for doing that--it means that is BDawg doesn't show I can leave early, which would greatly boost my chances of coming.

Top Bottom