• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yo, viers, you and steve should come over again sometime and we'll practice for this.

if I can I will--I knows where you live now <_<

oh, could you get me a ride there?

@milktea--I hope get there as well...it would suck if it turns out I couldn't

Elen

Smash Lord
Falcon draft crews may be the most epic thing ever concieved.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think falcon draft crews should win.

@ _milktea and Viers: I'll play with you guys, though I'll probably get owned. I'll practice, and maybe get 1 or 2 cards, lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Stop posting and trying to start ****, it's just ********, i don't have a problem with you but you're casting a pretty negative image on yourself. Quit while you're behind.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
its dumb. you all started **** with me now your trying to put it all on me? no i dont think so. you guys started this by not minding your own bussiness in the snf4 results thread. zoso this has nothing to do with you so... gtfo thanks. and kevin the only reason i said stuff was becuase you made a post **** tlaking unearth

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Lol..."minding your own business" Dude it's a public forum, only way for it not to be our business if we choose is if it happes via PM.

But yeah, taking a one line comment and starting a fight because of your ego is really uncalled for. In your words "gtfo thanks." Especially as this isn't a thread discussing Unearth vs Emo, it's a thread for a tournie you aren't even going to.

Peace man--please don't reply here-just continue this via PM or IM, or drop it. It isn't really worth fighting over.

Gutts

Smash Cadet
At this point, we're deeming the poll pretty much over ^^

So let me know what everyone wants in place of pools.

Low tiers? Crews? Or a Falcon Only tournament :O?

Edit: Just throwing out another reminder for setups. I know a lot of you end up bringing them, so just let me know in advance so we're not frantically asking around the day before xD
I can bring a Wii.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Lol..."minding your own business" Dude it's a public forum, only way for it not to be our business if we choose is if it happes via PM.

But yeah, taking a one line comment and starting a fight because of your ego is really uncalled for. In your words "gtfo thanks." Especially as this isn't a thread discussing Unearth vs Emo, it's a thread for a tournie you aren't even going to.

Peace man--please don't reply here-just continue this via PM or IM, or drop it. It isn't really worth fighting over.
w/e. you also have no say in this but all right *thumbs up* good post <3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If you don't want other people to interfere, take it to PM's. Otherwise, it's everyone's business, since you're making a big scene in a tournament discussion thread.

I change my vote to falcon draft crews as well.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Falcon Draft Crew also!

LOL @ Minding our own business when you intentionally messed around with another smasher, sorry i called you out on it, like everyone else said, you wanna continue to argue, take it to PMs and just stop spamming the thread, you're just looking like an idiot right now.

Almo

Smash Ace
who is han926? and if i stay then falcon draft crews is excellent.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Falcon only crews was totally my idea.

Everyone should enter this just for fun, seriously nothing is more of a turn off than someone who refuses to enter. Just think of all that hot smelly sex that they're missing out on.

Elen

Smash Lord
SETUPS!!!

Also, I think we should actually do falcon draft crews. We can appease the tournament name without Cort winning an amazing sign.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sounds like a fun event. I would love to participate in a Falcon crew battle, but alas, no way I can make this. Good luck to all I hope everyone has a good time.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
its dumb. you all started **** with me now your trying to put it all on me? no i dont think so. you guys started this by not minding your own bussiness in the snf4 results thread. zoso this has nothing to do with you so... gtfo thanks. and kevin the only reason i said stuff was becuase you made a post **** tlaking unearth
Kevin is a good friend of mine, so I'm going to stick up for him.

If you get off on acting like an Internet tough guy and "starting ****" with total strangers, you should probably just end your life. It's not like anybody here directly offended you before you started being a little butthurt *****. This is actually a pretty great community once you get to be on good terms with everybody.

Then again, you're just a stupid sixteen-year-old kid who listens to bad metal, so why would you ever want to take the advice of somebody way more intelligent than you?

I'm gonna LOL in a couple months when this kid decides he wants to back his **** up at a tourney. "HAY GUYS NO HARD FEELINGS RITE LOL?"

Elen

Smash Lord
Sounds like a fun event. I would love to participate in a Falcon crew battle, but alas, no way I can make this. Good luck to all I hope everyone has a good time.
*sad face* We will miss you ^^

Also, true that Dave.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Kevin is a good friend of mine, so I'm going to stick up for him.

If you get off on acting like an Internet tough guy and "starting ****" with total strangers, you should probably just end your life. It's not like anybody here directly offended you before you started being a little butthurt *****. This is actually a pretty great community once you get to be on good terms with everybody.

Then again, you're just a stupid sixteen-year-old kid who listens to bad metal, so why would you ever want to take the advice of somebody way more intelligent than you?

I'm gonna LOL in a couple months when this kid decides he wants to back his **** up at a tourney. "HAY GUYS NO HARD FEELINGS RITE LOL?"
Im not starting **** i know your gonna stick up for kevin becuase hes prolly been around a long time. and IRL i will still be a ******* to you its not like i sit at my computer and think im cool "talking ****" to people. this is a great community and ive never had a problem until now and ive been around for about a year this is the first argument ive had with anyone. and ****ty metal your opinion if you listen to emo too then you really dont have any say in any music. next tournment i go to and i see you im not gonna be like OMGLOL NO HARD FEELINGS im not a little ***** like you think. im done here with this arguement theres nothing left for you guys to ***** about so i think its pretty much over.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Im not starting **** i know your gonna stick up for kevin becuase hes prolly been around a long time. and IRL i will still be a ******* to you its not like i sit at my computer and think im cool "talking ****" to people. this is a great community and ive never had a problem until now and ive been around for about a year this is the first argument ive had with anyone. and ****ty metal your opinion if you listen to emo too then you really dont have any say in any music. next tournment i go to and i see you im not gonna be like OMGLOL NO HARD FEELINGS im not a little ***** like you think. im done here with this arguement theres nothing left for you guys to ***** about so i think its pretty much over.
lol, Fist fight MM?

Back on topic, anyone wanna bring me to this? I def wanna make another one of these and help Elen run this shizzle again.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me, Tom, and Elen are running this. Not just him =/
I only say that cuz Elen was def the only one who did much of anything last time. Step it up Clerics!

That being said, I'd love to go and not help out, but as previously stated, I also have no problem lending a hand. Just lettin' you know. =)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That place with those people that play that game, Kevin. I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

Hey, I wanna help run it too. I'm a cleric, and you guys ignore me. *feels emo* Plus I need some exp for when I plan mine, lol.

Elen

Smash Lord
I only say that cuz Elen was def the only one who did much of anything last time. Step it up Clerics!

That being said, I'd love to go and not help out, but as previously stated, I also have no problem lending a hand. Just lettin' you know. =)
Your help is greatly appreciated whitemage :] If Matt and Tom help this time, maybe we can actually play some matches O.O What a crazy concept.

Also, Questor your help is always welcome too ^^ I'll let you know what you can do the day of.

More setups anyone <3?

Banks

Smash Hero
NO, i like fights as much as the next guy as well as I like posts and the counting of such things. Firstly I am offended you have said nothing to me to cause me to respond by threatening you both physically and videogamingly. and on the subject of music, both emo AND metal sucks.

WHAT BOUT DAT HUH SOULJA BOYS

edit - maybe ill bring a setup if i have a ride to this sheezy mcweezy

Top Bottom