• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm gonna have a surprise for teams. Not even my teammate (which is already taken, people who are interested, sorry =( ) will know until Saturday what I'm talking about, but you'll all see.

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm gonna have a surprise for teams. Not even my teammate (which is already taken, people who are interested, sorry =( ) will know until Saturday what I'm talking about, but you'll all see.
zozososowowohohoweewee

hidden message.

someone bring a skateboard so i can smoke u in a game of skate. SMOKE DAT *****

Cort

Apple Head
There's no stopping OWM. u_u

He'll probably just slowly assimilate with the universe, and eat it too.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no stopping OWM. u_u

He'll probably just slowly assimilate with the universe, and eat it too.
Eating MM?

Seriously guys, i'm not hat big of an eater...it's just the foods i choose to eat which are anything not natural that make me the way i am. And an underactive thyroid, but w/e.

Elen

Smash Lord
So, at this point I'm going to go ahead and make Falcon Draft Crews official ^.^ It's going to be amazing.

I wanna throw out an idea to everyone. Would everyone be alright with either taking 10% from all the pots, or just taking the draft crews entries, and donating it to the mages? We could have like a $1 or $2 entry fee for the draft crews that we would give to OWM to help out with the VLS trouble. What do you guys think?

Cort

Apple Head
I would say no to taking it from the pot (just the principle), but charging an EXTRA 1 or 2$ per person is fine with me.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Draft crews is an awesome idea. Itll actually be pretty fair I think.

Elen ill ask again do you want to team? Anyone else like Iron Chief, Skler, etc.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Give the FDC money as a donation, taking from the singles pot is a bit odd.

And just have the Falcons Country sign as a donation of sorts, since I don't think any of us that pay for it really care where it goes (cept maybe ZK).

Elen

Smash Lord
Draft crews is an awesome idea. Itll actually be pretty fair I think.

Elen ill ask again do you want to team? Anyone else like Iron Chief, Skler, etc.
Teaming with KevinM. Sorry bud :[

I think I agree with Cort and Questor. Does taking the pot from FDC sound good?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Falcon Draft Crews as a charity event with Falcon's Country as the title of the tournament sounds pretty awesome.

EDIT: ALMOST makes up for no pools.

Cort

Apple Head
I guess the pot from FDC is fine, as long as the Falcon's Country sign is given to the winning crew. :)

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Does anyone good want to team come onnnnnnnn......boooooooo. Im pretty good at teams :(. My history of placing at Mass Madnesses in teams in pretty darn good :(.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Pat you should team with me.

Not really, just combo posting. Sorry if I got your hopes up =(

Almo

Smash Ace
hey can i have a link to the falcons country video. i can't seem to find it again... there was a video somewhere....

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
You could have a raffle for the sign, and the money could come from there for the mages. If you don't mind getting rid of the sign. You could also do as people said and use money from a FDC.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
This might be my first mass madness I might attend! Exciting. I originally have that weekend off for New York Anime Fest which I got off a LONG time ago but I ended up not feeling like it due to a lack of money so maybe. It'll depend if I am up for the drive or if I can steal a ride off some CTer. ^^

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Ok, so I just have to double check if I have it off and everything. I can definitely BRING Cort/Brookman/PC but I REALLY want to leave early so I wonder if anyone can bring them back? Based on the schedule, singles will only take two hours? 1:30-3:30? Is this what usually happens? So when can we expect doubles to finish? It's a 90min drive for me and ideally, I'd like to be home by 7 so I can have a free night but that seems unlikely. -.- I am definitely not staying for crews... sorry. =(

In other news, who wants to team with me? ^_^

Gutts

Smash Cadet
Ok, so I just have to double check if I have it off and everything. I can definitely BRING Cort/Brookman/PC but I REALLY want to leave early so I wonder if anyone can bring them back? Based on the schedule, singles will only take two hours? 1:30-3:30? Is this what usually happens? So when can we expect doubles to finish? It's a 90min drive for me and ideally, I'd like to be home by 7 so I can have a free night but that seems unlikely. -.- I am definitely not staying for crews... sorry. =(

In other news, who wants to team with me? ^_^
NusCirtap, in past experiences with MM... they take longer than expected. So I'd leave at least a couple hours open to your schedule. If you do come though, I'll team with you :D

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I see, I talked to Spawn, the other two kids driving to MM are possibly Sean and Trademark. If they stop being lazy and take two cars, this could work. Cause then Sean can bring back Cort/brookman/PC and 1 of (spawn, aiser, milktea) and Trademark can bring back ZK/Mike$ and 2 of (spawn, aiser, milktea). I figure they are on the way anyways? I really plan on leaving after getting knocked out of teams or 6-7pm and maybe 8pm at latest.

Haha, I don't know gutts and he doesn't know me, that'll be an interesting team. XD But I'd rather team with someone I know, it'd be more fun for me and letting down someone I know is a lot more fun than letting down a random stranger. Haha ^^ ...or someone from CT to help represent. But if I don't get a partner, I won't mind teaming with you if you don't mind losing like first round. Haha.

Banks

Smash Hero
I lol'd pretty hard at this.

You're not homosexual anymore. Wanna do a Ness ditto mm with me?
interesting concept, but my ness sucks hard balls. but ill probably do it anyway because i never back down to a CHALLENGE!!!

cort nice avatar, and why isnt my avatar showing up. WTFFF

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
interesting concept, but my ness sucks hard balls. but ill probably do it anyway because i never back down to a CHALLENGE!!!

cort nice avatar, and why isnt my avatar showing up. WTFFF
re-upload dat **** holmes

with your claim to never back down to a challenge I challenge you to a my 4-stock sheik to your 1 stock bowser 100 dollar money match

Skler

Smash Master
Banks never backs down from a challenge, he might back down from an easy $100. I mean seriously dazwa, that's like giving your money away. I'm sure Banks doesn't want to see you broke.

Banks

Smash Hero
re-upload dat **** holmes

with your claim to never back down to a challenge I challenge you to a my 4-stock sheik to your 1 stock bowser 100 dollar money match
O SHII--

perhaps never backing down from challenges was a bad motto to live by, because yesterday I was challenged by a large mexicano migrant worker to consume his full sized fece dropping. I didn't back down no, but I fear that may have been my lass challenge. Sadly my bowser will not meet you in this money match, but it shall in the bracket. FEAR NOT

edit - skler what was her name so i can screw her hard. u know wha im talkin bout

Top Bottom